Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please if you make $1k a month from that podcast that's not enough to laugh all the way to the bank.

I listened to the podcast today:

1. They are so raunchy with Alan, if I was his wife I would lose my tit on them. They kept asking him how big his penis is and Alan said he could sue them but wouldn't be able to get anything from either of them. 🤮🤮

2. Alan mentioned that tracy is in a committed relationship right now. This must be an old recording.

3. Tracy loves cuffing season sept-apr because she gets to do fall stuff, xmas, new years and Valentines Day things together. I just love how getting dick is so much more important than doing these things with your kids.

4. Another thing she made a comment that if she wants to ignore someone she will answer them days later and put the blame on her kids. Shes such a great mom. 👏👏

5. She said she hates when people look different from their photos vs. real life. She said people use too many filters and it's not necessary. 🤣🤣

That's only a 1/2 hour and I stopped at listening
I do #4 all the time LOL especially with family members that suck my energy out.. but unlike tracy I am actually a good mom
That podcast.. sucks and thats putting it nicely. It could've had potential but like everything that Tracy is involved in- it ends up so half assed and unoriginal.

Reactions: 15
All her pictures are HEAVILY filtered to give off sexy sensual vibes, obviously not who or what she is in real life. That’s one of the reasons why these men aren’t making it much past the talking stage.
What she’s advertising Jessica Rabbit but she’s delivering Ugly Step Sister from Shrek.
They probably stay for a few weeks for quick easy sex then leave.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Unfortunately, for narcissists their kids are just "accessories" for them, used to enhance their own image. Once kids grow and have increased demands and needs, they start being annoying for the narcissist parent.

Wait till Skylar & Jayden become young adults, narcissist mothers get really jealous of their daughters. She’s gonna make their life a living hell. Jayden will be her competition. Skylar might tag team with FrankenTrash.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
4BADD808-9C33-46F0-9976-58DE24C147B9.jpeg
Girl sit down, nobody needs a walking STD. Nobody needs a woman who don’t cook or clean. You’re not the desire you think you are

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
🤔 that’s why she stays home with her broke ass. LMAO 🤣 I was so close to commenting on her recent selfies “GET A JOB!!” But I enjoy watching her pathetic life so I didn’t lmao don’t wana get blocked 😉
DB69B17C-8DD5-457B-96CE-2AC0B3C86CAA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Woowwww she’s really saying OTHER people use too many filters?! Just when I think she can’t get anymore delusional. Notice how when she’s on camera being filmed for the podcast she wears a hoodie instead of her usual crop top/low cut/look at me thirsty AF shirts. I guess she can’t photoshop the video and filter the video the way she does her 100s of thirst trap fake pictures

Tracy, no man needs sloppy leftover sex in affordable housing.
In a twin bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does she know she doesn’t look like that or…..
Sometimes I seriously wonder if this chick doesn't have all her marbles. Like legitimately. She does and says some whacky things. Makes ya wonder. I'm not saying she's slow, but just something a little off upstairs. Outside of that, I also honestly think she's got some serious undiagnosed mental illness or illnesses.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.