Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea what she is promoting in this video, I’m assuming her horse ass-hair pony tail????

Anyway….. as she shakes her head the entire door and alarm box on the wall sway with her head. Very noticeably. But tell your saddies again how you can’t filter a video???? These dumb girls that actually believe her. How the duck is your government housing swaying?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Loling at her putting on a full bikini get up just for this picture
64276062-3446-45AE-BDFD-39AB5495D9F2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
With Christmas coming, I wanted to repost this 😂
VINTAGE 😍

RIP grandpa crabs. ❤🙏🏼 it was a true moment in time. I miss the sound-tracked video montages of the unwavering love.

Loling at her putting on a full bikini get up just for this picture View attachment 1790697
Who posts tit like this in December. Whew this girl is thirsty for attention. She makes it seem like she has a lifelong disease…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
but tell us again how you have the tiniest scar…. 🙄

Well that became a keloid real quick! Imagine having a keloid across the entire length of your stomach?! Wow! Well deserved!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 AND that is how you use the clapping emoji 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She looks so fkin disgusting here. Her lips look ridiculous and those eyelashes too. She looks like she hasn't bathed in 2 weeks. Girl just look at ya, one big greasy mess. She better get to the dermatologist and get her skin checked or she's going to be dying of skin cancer.
Screenshot_20221207_222533.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.