Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is this section 8 unemployed botch btch affording all this cold sculpture crap? Do these broads do it for free. And why not hit a gym your clearly free all day posting non sense on ig

Reactions: 28
How is this section 8 unemployed botch btch affording all this cold sculpture crap? Do these broads do it for free. And why not hit a gym your clearly free all day posting non sense on ig
The free gym in her affordable housing.

Reactions: 17
She can’t work out. DoCtOr’S OrDeRs 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I dunno. But I do know your body has to be receptive to the cool sculpting treatment. Given her 34 year old tits sag so much already, I highly doubt this is going to do anything for her. One more thing to waste time and money on. She is better using her Photoshop from now.

Reactions: 16
She has this all backwards. You should want the man to want you or "put you in the cart" in Trayway speak. If you have to cage them in a cart, they dont want your ass, stupid twit.
Watch her delete the post after reading this LOL

Dear Lord, she is 35!
I don't know a single woman in her thirties (even unemployed and even childless) who spends her time putting on makeup, photographing herself, taking selfies, sharing useless memes and stories....there are so many things to do daily that it is already difficult to take a few minutes to read the forums, articles, publications .... that interest us, so forget the idea of spending hours putting on makeup, getting dressed to make a completely fake photo and still spending a huge amount of time retouching it!

But what was Tracy doing with her time, before Instagram?
Before IG FrankenTrash was probably complaining 26/30, opps I mean 24/7 365 LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Notice that she traded in her Julian necklace for a Tracy necklace? I’d like to think it’s because she realized she was showing favoritism by only wearing one of her kids’ names, but it’s more likely that she’s pRiOrItIzInG hErSeLf FoR oNcE 🥴 AKA she’s her own favorite child lmao

Reactions: 21
I think Gigi is low key shading you Trashy  kinda looks like you except this doll doesn’t have botched tiddies
Just hilarious, Stephanie.🥴🙄
I'm sure this will be just as funny when you're nearing 80 and still raising your 3 grandchildren because you raised a woman that puts plastic surgery over her child's birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Notice that she traded in her Julian necklace for a Tracy necklace? I’d like to think it’s because she realized she was showing favoritism by only wearing one of her kids’ names, but it’s more likely that she’s pRiOrItIzInG hErSeLf FoR oNcE 🥴 AKA she’s her own favorite child lmao

Next thread title; God’s Favorite Daughter, Doctors Orders

• Haha
Just hilarious, Stephanie.🥴🙄
I'm sure this will be just as funny when you're nearing 80 and still raising your 3 grandchildren because you raised a woman that puts plastic surgery over her child's birthday
It’s just makes me sad that her mother is making light of the fact her daughters esteem is so low she has taken every opportunity to change every little thing about herself from fake hair, lashes, boobs, tummy, tan, nose, nails, tattoos and piercings. If that was my daughter I would be so sad she didn’t love the skin she was in, not sending her stupid pictures recommending a butcher, I mean surgeon 😭

Reactions: 20
It’s just makes me sad that her mother is making light of the fact her daughters esteem is so low she has taken every opportunity to change every little thing about herself from fake hair, lashes, boobs, tummy, tan, nose, nails, tattoos and piercings. If that was my daughter I would be so sad she didn’t love the skin she was in, not sending her stupid pictures recommending a butcher, I mean surgeon 
It's even more fucked up because she's congratulating a surgeon that has literally botched her daughters plastic surgery.

It is such a sad & horrible atmosphere to be raised in for those 2 girls

Reactions: 18
It’s just makes me sad that her mother is making light of the fact her daughters esteem is so low she has taken every opportunity to change every little thing about herself from fake hair, lashes, boobs, tummy, tan, nose, nails, tattoos and piercings. If that was my daughter I would be so sad she didn’t love the skin she was in, not sending her stupid pictures recommending a butcher, I mean surgeon 😭
I actually took this as her mom resents that she’s done all of this work and is trolling her for it. Tracy seems to regularly be the butt of the joke around people.
Only thing you're stealing is, public housing and people's money for your Shein clothing resales. :rolleyes: Buffoon!

Look how bad her crows feet are...that's even with all of the heavy ass filters she uses! Looking old and haggard af! :oops:
What girl is she stealing? She invites women into the bedroom and they steal her men… wtf. 🤣

View attachment 1788171Can this be any more calculated 🤣
Can the love bombing be any more obvious? 😪😒

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Only thing you're stealing is, public housing and people's money for your Shein clothing resales.  Buffoon!

Look how bad her crows feet are...that's even with all of the heavy ass filters she uses! Looking old and haggard af! 
YIKES!
Her filler migration is going to be tragic

Reactions: 10
Friendly reminder it’s December 6th and we’ve seen the elf on the shelf ONCE. Garbage.

Reactions: 18
Friendly reminder it’s December 6th and we’ve seen the elf on the shelf ONCE. Garbage.
Friendly reminder that she gets a paycheck from sad examples and she is laughing all the way to the welfare office and her affordable “house”

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.