Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently her biggest flex is she is exactly who she says she is and she doesn’t have to fake tit.

🤨🧐🤔🙄😬

Who’s gonna tell her? The life and bodies she creates on Instagram aren’t real.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Right. Because I’m sure it’s a huge paycheck

Please if you make $1k a month from that podcast that's not enough to laugh all the way to the bank.

I listened to the podcast today:

1. They are so raunchy with Alan, if I was his wife I would lose my tit on them. They kept asking him how big his penis is and Alan said he could sue them but wouldn't be able to get anything from either of them. 🤮🤮

2. Alan mentioned that tracy is in a committed relationship right now. This must be an old recording.

3. Tracy loves cuffing season sept-apr because she gets to do fall stuff, xmas, new years and Valentines Day things together. I just love how getting dick is so much more important than doing these things with your kids.

4. Another thing she made a comment that if she wants to ignore someone she will answer them days later and put the blame on her kids. Shes such a great mom. 👏👏

5. She said she hates when people look different from their photos vs. real life. She said people use too many filters and it's not necessary. 🤣🤣

That's only a 1/2 hour and I stopped at listening

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Should we play a game where we list the first 4 words she should have seen for 2023?

I'll go first:
Polite
Clean
Natural
Mother

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Please if you make $1k a month from that podcast that's not enough to laugh all the way to the bank.

1. They are so raunchy with Alan, if I was his wife I would lose my tit on them. They kept asking him how big his penis is and Alan said he could sue them but wouldn't be able to get anything from either of them. 🤮🤮

2. Alan mentioned that tracy is in a committed relationship right now. This must be an old recording.

3. Tracy loves cuffing season sept-apr because she gets to do fall stuff, xmas, new years and Valentines Day things together. I just love how getting dick is so much more important than doing these things with your kids.

4. Another thing she made a comment that if she wants to ignore someone she will answer them days later and put the blame on her kids. Shes such a great mom. 👏👏

5. She said she hates when people look different from their photos vs. real life. She said people use too many filters and it's not necessary. 🤣🤣

Tracy will ALWAYS pick a man over her children and when she is rejected by a man, she throws herself head first into gas lighting her children. It’s pathetic.

Reactions: 23
Should we play a game where we list the first 4 words she should have seen for 2023?

I'll go first:
Polite
Clean
Natural
Mother
Great idea!

Intelligent
Honest
Less aggressive
Less paranoid

Sorry if they are not on the picture!

Reactions: 8

But wait I thought the Queen twit didn’t do Valentine’s Day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Like she ignored glamariss and blamed she couldn’t respond cause she was “being a mom” 🐷

Reactions: 19
It’s just makes me sad that her mother is making light of the fact her daughters esteem is so low she has taken every opportunity to change every little thing about herself from fake hair, lashes, boobs, tummy, tan, nose, nails, tattoos and piercings. If that was my daughter I would be so sad she didn’t love the skin she was in, not sending her stupid pictures recommending a butcher, I mean surgeon 😭
You cannot convince me that she is sending those messages to herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You cannot convince me that she is sending those messages to herself.
Considering how insanely filtered Mommy Maloney is in that picture… I wouldn’t be surprised. Also how her mom skirted around basically saying Tracy sucks as a mother it seems that who she raised and who Tracy became are two very different people. Some people are direct reflections of their parents… some people are everything they were never raised to be…. Tracy seems like the 2nd considering her brothers seem to come off as stable.

Reactions: 14
How is this section 8 unemployed botch btch affording all this cold sculpture crap? Do these broads do it for free. And why not hit a gym your clearly free all day posting non sense on ig
I can’t see brands/businesses doing for free she would not generate enough foot traffic- after all she is a budget/low end “influencer” . I do whole heartedly believe that no one I know in work or family/ friends would NEVER purchase anything she pushes or promotes

Reactions: 15
She thanks her mom for sacrificing. They grew up where mommy didn’t have to work. They were good on just marks salary. She doesn’t know struggle. She only knows inconvenience, as she makes her kids out to be.

Reactions: 26
Friendly reminder it’s December 6th and we’ve seen the elf on the shelf ONCE. Garbage.
ooohhh - you are right! and shouldn't Lola the Leopard Elf been delivered at this point!?

she probably took the first Elf picture and put everything away.. told the girls that Lola cant visit affordable housing

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
She's hilarious comparing her haters and peasant money to Cardi B. Cardi brings in millions, Maloney is a broke witch. Hey Maloney, don't spend the 500$ your haters bring you all in one place now. 😆 witch, you're in a tiny ass section 8 apartment with 3 kids and you sleep on a tiny ass bed in a playroom, you wear knock off designer clothing and handbags, drive an average car and you can't even afford clothes that fit your kids. And let's not talk about your Shein wardrobe. Where's the last place you went on vacation that you paid for all by yourself?? Your parent's shore house, that's where. 😂You're making bank, huh, where witch, where??? We'll let you think you're great though. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I do believe - according to sporty thieves - Tracy would be classified as a pigeon. How she even got Corey to marry her is beyond me. What a loser haha she makes me laugh everyday!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She's hilarious comparing her haters and peasant money to Cardi B. Cardi brings in millions, Maloney is a broke witch. Hey Maloney, don't spend the 500$ your haters bring you all in one place now. 😆 witch, you're in a tiny ass section 8 apartment with 3 kids and you sleep on a tiny ass bed in a playroom, you wear knock off designer clothing and handbags, drive an average car and you can't even afford clothes that fit your kids. And let's not talk about your Shein wardrobe. Where's the last place you went on vacation that you paid for all by yourself?? Your parent's shore house, that's where. 😂You're making bank, huh, where witch, where??? We'll let you think you're great though. 😆
The delusions of grandeur are strong With this one

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.