Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1789939Girl sit down, nobody needs a walking STD. Nobody needs a woman who don’t cook or clean. You’re not the desire you think you are
It really gets more pathetic by the moment doesn’t it

Sometimes I seriously wonder if this chick doesn't have all her marbles. Like legitimately. She does and says some whacky things. Makes ya wonder. I'm not saying she's slow, but just something a little off upstairs. Outside of that, I also honestly think she's got some serious undiagnosed mental illness or illnesses.
Maybe not totally slow but definitely some stunted intellectual ability. She’s definitely stuck in the mindset of a preteen/teen, not sure what the book terminology would he for that but we all see it. It’s like following a teenager on social

Loling at her putting on a full bikini get up just for this picture View attachment 1790697
GOOOOOOOOOOOO GET A JOB

Uggggh Tracy! We know that this is what you look like in real life!!View attachment 1790804View attachment 1790805
Looks like Big Ang’s sister Jeanine 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I found Tracy's face while visiting the Natural History Museum in Paris! #TRex

If I remember correctly NYC has great museums. Tracy, seeing the Rockettes show is great, but once in a while you could take your two oldest children on cultural tours. Skylar would love to see a dinosaur skeleton.
20221208_102431.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
But one of them won’t be a clean home 🤣🤣 sick pile of Amazon boxes. Is one from when you ordered that fake pvc Blurberry bag??? Laughing to the bank.. why don’t you laugh to the trash compactor. And while you’re at it, jump on in!
That seam is holding ON boy😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her over lining her lips has always looked atrocious but now after the fillers and her lips deflating the over lining looks even more ridiculous. I agree with the tattler that said she thinks somethings wrong upstairs with Tracy because if Tracy can’t see how ridiculous it looks when she colours outside her lips then something is definitely wrong with her.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her over lining her lips has always looked atrocious but now after the fillers and her lips deflating the over lining looks even more ridiculous. I agree with the tattler that said she thinks somethings wrong upstairs with Tracy because if Tracy can’t see how ridiculous it looks when she colours outside her lips then something is definitely wrong with her.
I think everyone believes there's something wrong with Tracy, mentally. She reminds me of the girls I had in my high-school. You know, the "horse girl".

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If it looks this bad in her filtered to hell and back photo...she must look an absolute clown in person.

Unmm, excuse me, miss?
But you have some tit on your upper lip.
Just thought you'd like to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think everyone believes there's something wrong with Tracy, mentally. She reminds me of the girls I had in my high-school. You know, the "horse girl".
Forgive me, but what’s a “horse girl”?

Tracy is just a toxic human, some people are just crappy people, that’s Tracy. Definitely falls under a Narcissist… but fully a crappy person.

Reactions: 18
Cruel intentions lol

Forgive me, but what’s a “horse girl”?

Tracy is just a toxic human, some people are just crappy people, that’s Tracy. Definitely falls under a Narcissist… but fully a crappy person.
I’m not sure but I thought of the backwards acting girl off cruel intentions

Reactions: 7
It's almost like she has a third lip just above her top lip!!
How ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.