Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy is totally has-been! When I think of the coat she wore to the show in Manhattan,
nobody wears that kind of leather/faux leather jacket/coat anymore.

Dressy/elegant coats are made of felt/wool/cotton!
It is much more elegant and durable.

Reactions: 17
Can always rely on Trashy to give me a good laugh in the morning and remind myself that I am a decent honest hardworking SINGLE Mother that does it ALL BY MYSELF with no MENTAL,EMOTIONAL, FINANCIAL support.
I am WILD,INDEPENDENT, STRONG. I have sacrificed gone without not eaten or slept in the role of motherhood, my kids came FIRST I worked 60 hours a week (including travel) and still had time to cook, clean and organise my children. I am a Single Mother you are/was an incubator a selfish self absorbed self serving wicked step mother kind of person that continually puts her own needs above and before the children she incubated- you are an insult to ALL single Moms

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Tell us more about the man you have that wants to play step daddy. Oh wait…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Her version of decorating the “WhOLe” house for Christmas was that awful tree and a half ass garland on the mirror? I bet you those kids have not even been there to see it yet - que the staged video of her telling them to run inside and smile and jump up and down and pretend they are happy

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So now going in for the kill with the cool sculpting…more COSMETIC procedures hope it makes her happy in that Satan soul of hers. She thinks tattle will have nothing to discuss but we all know she is a treasure trove of material 😂

Reactions: 11
Girl, you are a grown ass woman who sleeps in the “play room” talking about being fine and making a man wanna be a step daddy… sit the duck down. You’re barely a “baby mama” YOU. ARE. AN. INCUBATOR.

sidenote: it is still weird as duck that she has a name plate for herself of her Son’s name.
Her version of decorating the “WhOLe” house for Christmas was that awful tree and a half ass garland on the mirror? I bet you those kids have not even been there to see it yet - que the staged video of her telling them to run inside and smile and jump up and down and pretend they are happy
Why decorate the whole house when the kids don’t live there and you just need enough for selfies?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Dear Lord, she is 35!
I don't know a single woman in her thirties (even unemployed and even childless) who spends her time putting on makeup, photographing herself, taking selfies, sharing useless memes and stories....there are so many things to do daily that it is already difficult to take a few minutes to read the forums, articles, publications .... that interest us, so forget the idea of spending hours putting on makeup, getting dressed to make a completely fake photo and still spending a huge amount of time retouching it!

But what was Tracy doing with her time, before Instagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am laughing hysterically because this is so on brand for FrankenTrash LOOOOOOOOOOOL

• Haha
Reactions: 12
E43689A2-7CF2-45D1-BC7A-BE984E2A6CCC.jpeg
Desperado Barbie putting more into men who won’t entertain her over her kids…. But tell us again how your kids are a blessing to you. 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Hey sis it's me again.......let me take you on a mental journey picture this a 30s something influencer who is laughing all the way to the bank, her own clothing line, enjoys fancy dinners and wine. Has her children 26 days out of the month with absolutely no help whatsoever from anyone and no child support....can you picture it yet?......

NOW.....imagine that same influencer in her government assistance housing in front of her bleeping window strattleing her special needs son twin bed with rainbow love is love sheets and TADA
YOU HAVE THIS TRASH BAG......

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 1786763Desperado Barbie putting more into men who won’t entertain her over her kids…. But tell us again how your kids are a blessing to you. 🙄
She has this all backwards. You should want the man to want you or "put you in the cart" in Trayway speak. If you have to cage them in a cart, they dont want your ass, stupid twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has this all backwards. You should want the man to want you or "put you in the cart" in Trayway speak. If you have to cage them in a cart, they dont want your ass, stupid twit.
Big T's subliminal meaning with this post:

• Haha
Her 🤡 mirror. The whole thing is warped into a different shape. Anyone catch that on her video?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hey sis it's me again.......let me take you on a mental journey picture this a 30s something influencer who is laughing all the way to the bank, her own clothing line, enjoys fancy dinners and wine. Has her children 26 days out of the month with absolutely no help whatsoever from anyone and no child support....can you picture it yet?......

NOW.....imagine that same influencer in her government assistance housing in front of her bleeping window strattleing her special needs son twin bed with rainbow love is love sheets and TADA
YOU HAVE THIS TRASH BAG......
Looks like she drew her lips on for the day too. It’s also freezing on the east coast so there she goes with a crop top…..the desperation is unmatched baby 😂

• Haha
Oh please I have second hand embarrassment for you - begging for a man a step daddy ( FYI they do have a father). You’re a “woman” that is NOTHING without a man, you BELIEVE a man makes you contrary to ALL the crap memes you research and post. You are a weak hungry & thirsty desperate parasite.
Go work on yourself and stop being desperate for a man to make you whole do that yourself- you make yourself look like a pathetic 🧌 🤡 NO MAN WANTS THAT - bet you regret exposing Corey he was the only man that tolerated your bullshit - but thank god you and your coven of cronies opened his eyes.
You are destined to be the oldest and cheapest swinger in town 💋 💋 👏 👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.