Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever you're talking about. Sure Tracy, cool story. I LiEd.🥴 That's almost as clever as my dog ate my homework. You're the first person to come up with that line. You didn't lie about your business you dumb cow. Furthermore why don't you text the person it's intended for instead of being a douche bag and posting it to a bunch of random people. Oh that's right, you're a punk ass witch and are too scared.
Imagine thinking you're something special and every guy you meet has no problem dismissing your pathetic ass. 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Even her brother is requesting to be excluded from her social media lol. I’m pretty sure this is why little Joey dipped on her…always posting intimate moments.

4EA9D5D4-A607-4135-9BA6-4DE2807ED5FF.jpeg

Reactions: 14
BA4AD806-B5F7-4A3D-800B-180C3EA977BD.jpeg

I thought she had a dainty barely visible nose

3F19650A-E7E9-4C3E-842B-88D048879A7D.jpeg

this is in NO WAY a crack at Skylars appearance. She is a cute average little 7 year old. BUT this is prob the first time in an awhile I think Tracy took a photo and posted it and didn’t edit her kids faces. Because to me there’s a big difference in these 2 photos. The eyebrow shape, the narrowing of the nose, the widening of the eyes, the skimmed down jaw line and the whitening of the teeth.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I was just scrolling through tiktok and a post came about a child pr€dator who groomed children by getting close to their mothers and fathers. Sends a chill down my spine just writing that. One of the comments was a mother saying she went through this, she will never ever bring a guy around her kids and she will date when they are grown up because she would never put herself before the children’s safety and she would never live with herself if she bought the wrong person around her children. Made me think of Trashbag, she’s always in a rush to be with someone I just hope she never makes a mistake like that.
It was nice to see her do something with all three kids yesterday! But why she gotta be half dressed 😖

Reactions: 14
I was just scrolling through tiktok and a post came about a child pr€dator who groomed children by getting close to their mothers and fathers. Sends a chill down my spine just writing that. One of the comments was a mother saying she went through this, she will never ever bring a guy around her kids and she will date when they are grown up because she would never put herself before the children’s safety and she would never live with herself if she bought the wrong person around her children. Made me think of Trashbag, she’s always in a rush to be with someone I just hope she never makes a mistake like that.
It was nice to see her do something with all three kids yesterday! But why she gotta be half dressed 😖
I hope she doesn’t either. She’s sooo damn desperate for a man and she openly admits all the time she loves ignoring all the red flags in a guy so that’s a recipe for disaster right there. Smh these poor kids have so much stacked against them with her

Reactions: 17
I’ve been saying that Tracy is too quick to bring men around her children and even though she didn’t show it, Crabby had definitely been around the kids.

Because she doesn’t know how to appear sexy without looking cheap, yesterday she tried to make it look like they have money… meanwhile the girls hair looked like it hadn’t been brushed in days, and she looked aged beyond her years. You know for a fact there was nothing organic or loving about yesterday.

Reactions: 19
I hope she doesn’t either. She’s sooo damn desperate for a man and she openly admits all the time she loves ignoring all the red flags in a guy so that’s a recipe for disaster right there. Smh these poor kids have so much stacked against them with her
And remember this is the witch that thought F Cove was an appropriate place to bring the girls.

No one in those kids lives truly give a tit about them and doing what is truly best (and not easy) for them

Reactions: 23
Lmfao. Of course she'll block, because she can't defend it, because it's the truth. Her whole existence is based off of freeloading. Even her "jobs" are freeloading type jobs. Her parent's shore home, her parent's pool, her parent's free babysitting services, her parent's money, everything is her parents. The only thing she'd have if it wasn't for them are tacky tumblers, Keychains with weapons, boombod drinks, dildos and vibrators of all variety, and maybe enough money to buy a latte from Starbucks. Everything she gets is for free or handed to her. One day her parents aren't going to be here anymore and she's going to be in for a rude awakening. She's got 2 siblings, all her parents assets and money aren't going to her. You got to split that 3 ways baby girl. Good luck you freebee bottom feeder.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And remember this is the witch that thought F Cove was an appropriate place to bring the girls.

No one in those kids lives truly give a tit about them and doing what is truly best (and not easy) for them
I wouldn’t say nobody gives a tit. We do have to keep in mind that we only see a fraction, and granted that fraction tells a lot, Tracy is good at victimizing herself. I do believe she would intentionally hurt herself if someone said they were going to take her meal ticket (the kids)… I do believe she has on multiple occasions made scenes that resulted in many people feeling uncomfortable. From my experience with a toxic person, she most likely will act like a great mom when she needs to because people are watching and when they’re not, she’s bottom of the barrel tit and I bet Joey saw this for himself on more than one occasion so he headed for the hills.

I honestly believe that action has been taken and that’s why Tracy really only shows the kids Wednesdays & Thursdays, and anything in between her parents are around for.

Reactions: 17
Not the party moved again
Now I am feeling like it’s because Gigi is in Austria 🤣
Poor Jayden it’s been 3 months since her birthday !!!!
How did we find out Gigi is in Austria? If Gigi is in Austria do that mean Trash bag had to be a mom?? No wonder she keeps posting meme stating she's tired and needs sleep. Poor girl is exhausted from being a mom for once.

Reactions: 16
How did we find out Gigi is in Austria? If Gigi is in Austria do that mean Trash bag had to be a mom?? No wonder she keeps posting meme stating she's tired and needs sleep. Poor girl is exhausted from being a mom for once.
BE6832EB-238D-4E87-B6FF-53743579FDFF.jpeg

the girls Gucci inspired neck broche is on Etsy and Poshmark but I wouldn’t doubt it if Tracy didn’t whip out her hot glue gun and make these herself
That RHP Chick NKA Carissa’s Closet bought and attached them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.