Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y’all remember the other day when Julie randomly looked at my IG stories?

well I just saw that Sammy looked at my LinkedIn account 4 days ago. Also don’t follow Sammy on anything, so I’m very confused as to why she’d even look me up on LinkedIn (I have never used it). Idk y’alll, stay safe out there
How have they connected you to Trashy

Reactions: 14
Why do all the noses really look like those candy dicks from Spencer’s 😂😂😂

It’s bleeping December why are you in open toed shoes and why do your daughters have bare legs?? She should have just made them wear their tights 2 days in a row Julians always wearing yesterdays clothes smh
She’s so tacky

Can you spot the difference

• Haha
It’s bleeping December why are you in open toed shoes and why do your daughters have bare legs?? She should have just made them wear their tights 2 days in a row Julians always wearing yesterdays clothes smh
Tracy new outfit, children in recycled outfit SHOCKING…. Geez, “blessed” “how’d I get so lucky?” I don’t know what I hate more, the way she treats Jayden or the way she love bombs the duck out of these kids when she gets dumped.

Reactions: 18
How have they connected you to Trashy
I have no idea!! I’ve been blocked for well over a year on my real account 🤣 I’ve been staying in my own lane recently cause I’ve been so busy! Idk why they would start popping up now

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Y’all remember the other day when Julie randomly looked at my IG stories?

well I just saw that Sammy looked at my LinkedIn account 4 days ago. Also don’t follow Sammy on anything, so I’m very confused as to why she’d even look me up on LinkedIn (I have never used it). Idk y’alll, stay safe out there
How’d they get your name????

THIS IS NOT HOW YOU KISS A CHILD!!!! WTFFFF!
RSV season 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Is it cold in NJ? Tracy and her kids are always dressed like it’s spring during the winter.

Anyone else find it odd that Gigi is in Austria of all places without papa Maloney?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mama Maloney strikes me as the type to have a small group of girl friends (3-6) who she travels with to places Papa Maloney has no interest in going.

Bruhhhh I thought I was the only one who noticed that. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's probably her gift to herself for mothering her 35 year old daughter and her grandkids. Gigi said peace!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.