Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww of course Tracy has NaTuRaL long eyelashes!! To go with the perfect height, magic Sicilian skin, ocean blue eyezzz…. 🙄 hard to tell when it looks like you paint your face everyday and use lashes 🤨 natural and anything to do with Tracy doesn’t belong in the same sentence. Besides being a natural narcissist maybe

Oh hey, Another check off the Tracy Holiday Season list of predictions. 🤣
Groupon has been posting the Rockettes tickets now for a bit. I wanted to find the time to take my little one, but taking care of my disabled dad I haven’t figured out the time or date yet. And of course her dad footed the bill. Does she not have any lack of awareness how cheap she looks?? And not just her outfits. I mean her parents footing the bill for everything. She’s 35 with 3 children in school. Why can’t she work??

Tracy is giving 6’1” vibes lately.
I will never understand all the knock off designer tit she wears and puts the kids in. And Julian will all the fake ass jewelry. Why Tray why do you do it 🤮
🎵 6’1 with changing eyezzz… she has her kids what a surpriseeeee 🎤 🎵

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Aww of course Tracy has NaTuRaL long eyelashes!! To go with the perfect height, magic Sicilian skin, ocean blue eyezzz…. 🙄 hard to tell when it looks like you paint your face everyday and use lashes 🤨 natural and anything to do with Tracy doesn’t belong in the same sentence. Besides being a natural narcissist maybe

Groupon has been posting the Rockettes tickets now for a bit. I wanted to find the time to take my little one, but taking care of my disabled dad I haven’t figured out the time or date yet. And of course her dad footed the bill. Does she not have any lack of awareness how cheap she looks?? And not just her outfits. I mean her parents footing the bill for everything. She’s 35 with 3 children in school. Why can’t she work??

Wow she actually said Corey not “their FaThEr” as if nobody knows his name lol that she used to black out but only when she was too busy exploiting her business and getting paid probably a trivial amount to put it on the internet 🙄

Reactions: 18

If dad gets home health care, ask his agency if they have someone that can come for 1 day for like 8 hours… sometimes they won’t but they’ll have the name of someone who works off the books, you do deserve some time to do things with your kids.

she definitely does not have any social awareness to how she looks oR carry’s herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If dad gets home health care, ask his agency if they have someone that can come for 1 day for like 8 hours… sometimes they won’t but they’ll have the name of someone who works off the books, you do deserve some time to do things with your kids.

she definitely does not have any social awareness to how she looks oR carry’s herself.
yes! I have a terrific friend who helps me out with dad ❤ today we are decorating and I live close to a huge holiday light show that you can drive through and the town over is having a Christmas festival. It’s like aHallmark moviein real life 😍! I’m gonna try to get tickets bc I have 2 girls that would love to see the show in NYC… it’s only about 2 hours from us! Thank you and I hope Groupon still has the tix!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve never been more convinced she reads this se comments now she has done a post confirming when jaydens party is lol

• Haha
I’ve never been more convinced she reads this se comments now she has done a post confirming when jaydens party is lol
Meh, I’d take it with a grain of salt. Nothing is proof until there’s pictures. That baby’s birthday is 9/20… there shouldn’t be a reason in the world why her birthday party is coming “in 2 weeks”… 3 MONTHS after her birthday when this Kuntasauras made sure she had 6 days of birthday celebration before, day of and after her November 14 birthday. NO EXCUSES ARE VALID HERE.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Meh, I’d take it with a grain of salt. Nothing is proof until there’s pictures. That baby’s birthday is 9/20… there shouldn’t be a reason in the world why her birthday party is coming “in 2 weeks”… 3 MONTHS after her birthday when this Kuntasauras made sure she had 6 days of birthday celebration before, day of and after her November 14 birthday. NO EXCUSES ARE VALID HERE.

Yes👏👏👏 totally agree!!! This witch made sure her parties were all planned and set up, including all her Halloween outfits and bar hopping. Those kids birthdays should always be planned at least 1 month before their actual birthday. There should be no excuses. If Jayden really wanted a grinch theme they could have squeezed it in October it would have been fine due to Halloween. Shes just a selfish bleep and only worries about herself! She could have had a party and invited her old friends! What's the problem? There's no rule that you have to invite your classmates to your birthday.

Doesn't Tracy have all these friends with kids that are supposedly so close to her kids?? This witch is just full of it. Is she going to not give her kids gifts for xmas now cause she spent money on jaydens party??? Can't wait to hear her blame something on jayden.

Yes👏👏👏 totally agree!!! This witch made sure her parties were all planned and set up, including all her Halloween outfits and bar hopping. Those kids birthdays should always be planned at least 1 month before their actual birthday. There should be no excuses. If Jayden really wanted a grinch theme they could have squeezed it in October it would have been fine due to Halloween. Shes just a selfish bleep and only worries about herself! She could have had a party and invited her old friends! What's the problem? There's no rule that you have to invite your classmates to your birthday.

Doesn't Tracy have all these friends with kids that are supposedly so close to her kids?? This witch is just full of it. Is she going to not give her kids gifts for xmas now cause she spent money on jaydens party??? Can't wait to hear her blame something on jayden.
At most… at most, Jayden’s party should have been no later than the first week of October. Grinch theme or not. This is unacceptable, 2022 is the year of Tracy. Every chance she has gotten, she has proven time and time again, those kids do not matter and they do not mean tit to her…. This whole “blessed” tit…. She can bleeping shove that tit up her ass and leave it there with a cactus butt plug made from a live cactus because it’s literally just tit spewing from her mouth…. The audacity to have an elective surgery the day before and then make this CHILD wait 3 MONTHS for a birthday celebration while you made sure you celebrated your birthday not once, but multiple times and not even 1 night included said children…. duck all the way off.

I went back to the last thread but cannot find it! Can someone fill me in on what happened with Little Joey and his Mom commenting!?!☕☕☕

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else remember when Tracy said she’s not having full-on birthday parties for the kids past their 1st birthdays? I think she said this last year, prob when people started asking if one of the kids was getting a birthday party. Interesting that this year, she changed her tune but only gives them parties MONTHS after the fact. I wonder what changed…maybe it was us calling her out for having 3 back-to-back parties for herself last year. Not that she’s doing a good job AT ALL of proving us wrong; her tummy tuck the day before Jayden’s birthday was a whole new low. I just wonder why the narrative of not giving the kids birthday parties changed (even though they’re severely late when they do happen)

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1780713
I thought she had a dainty barely visible nose

View attachment 1780957
this is in NO WAY a crack at Skylars appearance. She is a cute average little 7 year old. BUT this is prob the first time in an awhile I think Tracy took a photo and posted it and didn’t edit her kids faces. Because to me there’s a big difference in these 2 photos. The eyebrow shape, the narrowing of the nose, the widening of the eyes, the skimmed down jaw line and the whitening of the teeth.
She has a nose the very same as a penis! Old nob nose

• Haha

Did she actually say something semi nice about Corey. Hell has frozen over.

Does anyone else remember when Tracy said she’s not having full-on birthday parties for the kids past their 1st birthdays? I think she said this last year, prob when people started asking if one of the kids was getting a birthday party. Interesting that this year, she changed her tune but only gives them parties MONTHS after the fact. I wonder what changed…maybe it was us calling her out for having 3 back-to-back parties for herself last year. Not that she’s doing a good job AT ALL of proving us wrong; her tummy tuck the day before Jayden’s birthday was a whole new low. I just wonder why the narrative of not giving the kids birthday parties changed (even though they’re severely late when they do happen)
I do remember this. I believe what changed was she had this elaborate "golden" birthday party for Skylar's 4th and people came for her.

Also, anyone remember when she bought Skylar (on Jayden's birthday) the same exact gift she bought Jayden?

What. In. The. Actual. duck.

Jayden is the only child of all hers that has never had a normal birthday. For one of them, she took Skylar to the Dominican Republic to be Julie's flowegirl.

So no party and no opportunity to be in a other country as a flower girl. I believe she finally had a party for Jayden the following March.

She's truly a piece of work.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I do remember this. I believe what changed was she had this elaborate "golden" birthday party for Skylar's 4th and people came for her.

Also, anyone remember when she bought Skylar (on Jayden's birthday) the same exact gift she bought Jayden?

What. In. The. Actual. duck.

Jayden is the only child of all hers that has never had a normal birthday. For one of them, she took Skylar to the Dominican Republic to be Julie's flowegirl.

So no party and no opportunity to be in a other country as a flower girl. I believe she finally had a party for Jayden the following March.

She's truly a piece of work.

Yes!! The pony riding toy!
Even Skylar included in Jayden’s birthday shoots when they were little. This sweet girl has never had a birthday to herself 🥺

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Is anybody else following Collin Gosselin speaking out about his estrangement with his mother Kate from Jon & Kate Plus 8? The way people are pointing out Kate’s treatment of Collin, reminds me of Tracy. Kate went out of her way to paint Collin as the “bad kid” much like Tracy does to Jayden.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Wonder if she will take her Christmas tree back. Instead of enjoying and having fun with a new guy she becomes a totally obsessed psycho..WiLd
Didn’t crab apple have tree decorations with her kids faces on them last year? Poor kids with these various men in and out of their lives.

Reactions: 15
Y’all remember the other day when Julie randomly looked at my IG stories?

well I just saw that Sammy looked at my LinkedIn account 4 days ago. Also don’t follow Sammy on anything, so I’m very confused as to why she’d even look me up on LinkedIn (I have never used it). Idk y’alll, stay safe out there

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Y’all remember the other day when Julie randomly looked at my IG stories?

well I just saw that Sammy looked at my LinkedIn account 4 days ago. Also don’t follow Sammy on anything, so I’m very confused as to why she’d even look me up on LinkedIn (I have never used it). Idk y’alll, stay safe out there
Weird as hell.

Guess trashbag had to get someone with a job to do her LinkedIn snooping.

Anyone still friends with a pos neglectful mother like her get the side eye...no matter what.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.