Tracey Quinn (@traceysblog)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sorry but wtf is that face mask story she has up about ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that intense staring while she pretends to figure out how to drink her drink. Ah here Tracey hon, put the phone down thats enough Instagram for today. Im creased at that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im sorry but wtf is that face mask story she has up about ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that intense staring while she pretends to figure out how to drink her drink. Ah here Tracey hon, put the phone down thats enough Instagram for today. Im creased at that
Iโ€™m actually feeling embarrassed for her all the way here in Cork

Reactions: 2

• Haha
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ nail on the head. I'm not sure if shes lacking in self awareness or just a total narcissist craving any attention. I'm leaning towards the latter

Reactions: 1
Tracey begging for a freebie from Peachtree east ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ tagged about 500 times
always on the beg. No mention of SuperValu now for 2 weeks. Last week she shopped in Tesco and this week Aldi.But we are trolls for saying that ๐Ÿคซ

Reactions: 4
It drives me mental the way the slightest noise/cry out of Willow she jumps in with Iโ€™m coming baby/oh baby etc ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

It drives me mental the way the slightest noise/cry out of Willow she jumps in with Iโ€™m coming baby/oh baby etc ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
To show you what an involved mother she is. I'm sure when she's not on video she completely ignores her.

To show you what an involved mother she is. I'm sure when she's not on video she completely ignores her.

• Haha

She ignores Billy all the time when sheโ€™s on Instagram. The amount of times I hear โ€œ mam mam mamโ€.

She ignores Billy all the time when sheโ€™s on Instagram. The amount of times I hear โ€œ mam mam mamโ€.
sorry but I donโ€™t think I can tolerate him I know I know Iโ€™m awful

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she ever stop licking and smacking her lips. Serious question how can a professional instagrammer have such an irritating tick?

Reactions: 3
Saying that she is "so genuinely excited and happy" about some random girls pregnancy announcement in a soppy story post and still barely anything about Leanne? So odd

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Saying that she is "so genuinely excited and happy" about some random girls pregnancy announcement in a soppy story post and still barely anything about Leanne? So odd
Jealousy ! She was the first in her family to have a baby , billy - and then she was also the first to have a second - willow (*footnote did you know she had a home birth) - her brothers gf had a baby recently she mentioned it once or twice but Leanne having a baby is definitely making her jealous like the lack of love for Leanne her โ€˜Bestie sissy bffffffbffffffbfbfbfโ€™ says everything

Reactions: 7
Jealousy ! She was the first in her family to have a baby , billy - and then she was also the first to have a second - willow (*footnote did you know she had a home birth) - her brothers gf had a baby recently she mentioned it once or twice but Leanne having a baby is definitely making her jealous like the lack of love for Leanne her โ€˜Bestie sissy bffffffbffffffbfbfbfโ€™ says everything
Yea but they didn't have unplanned home births did they so did they even give birth?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.