Tracey Quinn (@traceysblog)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just about to comment, why has Willow got no plate??? Surely you should teach children table manners from a young age? Eating off a table isn't exactly good table manners

Reactions: 5
What the hell is a 1 year old going to do with a plate girls 😂 both my kids ate off high chairs and tables at that age ... Come on now play fair 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I think Tracey is on the hunt for 20k followers. Since when did she start sharing other insta handles for her followers to follow. Shes hoping for them to share her handle 🙄

Did you see the baby eating off the dirty kitchen table and all the food was down the cracks in the table. So disgusting.
Thats absolutely gross, i couldn't believe what i was seeing. Why wasn't the childs food on a plate or bowl? The table is full of splits and cracks, manky. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

How do I post a message from him and her??

I have messages that they both sent me.
Share with us😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think Tracey is on the hunt for 20k followers. Since when did she start sharing other insta handles for her followers to follow. Shes hoping for them to share her handle 🙄
Was only thinkn the same. She used to be all
Over love life little one and now not a word about her. Same as Leanne. Delighted for a stranger but nothin about her sister

Off the highchair table but not off a wooden table. All the cracks 🤮 you can buy plates which stick to the table if shes worried that willow will knock it on the floor

Reactions: 1
Off the highchair table but not off a wooden table. All the cracks 🤮 you can buy plates which stick to the table if shes worried that willow will knock it on the floor
No need for it and I'm sure she was more than likely gifted baby plates at some stage in her "parenting journey". Rotten. She should go to that Dealz she opened the other week and buy in some plastic plates.

Reactions: 2
There she goes again with "speaking my truth" 🙄correct me if I'm wrong but I understood that cringey expression to mean - you're speaking out against someone who is trying to silence you or trivialize a serious experience.. such as the me too movement etc - not continually waffling on about a homebirth a year after the fact. I cant stand how she goes on.

Reactions: 4
The sunglasses are back 🤮 I mean Penney’s have them for €1 at this stage and they look better than those green yokes!!
also agree about Leanne she’s literally pushing her stomach forward after a big lunch and calling it a bump!! She’s still so early on it’s not goodfor her she so far left to go

Reactions: 2
The sunglasses are back 🤮 I mean Penney’s have them for €1 at this stage and they look better than those green yokes!!
also agree about Leanne she’s literally pushing her stomach forward after a big lunch and calling it a bump!! She’s still so early on it’s not goodfor her she so far left to go
Will be like an elephant's pregnancy

• Haha
No need for it and I'm sure she was more than likely gifted baby plates at some stage in her "parenting journey". Rotten. She should go to that Dealz she opened the other week and buy in some plastic plates.
Maybe it’s to do with her new ‘living from her heart’ that her heart is telling her not to bother using Delph anymore and save on the wash up ??

Will be like an elephant's pregnancy
Leanne and her fuckin lunch bloat and the song to the baby mother of god what will she be like with an actual bump

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.