Tracey Quinn (@traceysblog)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summer............. In Ireland 😂
Yea I doubt he'll be warm sitting in a buggy at that time of the morning on a grey day in Ireland. I'm out for a walk and wearing a coat and hat!

Summer............. In Ireland 😂
Yea I doubt he'll be warm sitting in a buggy at that time of the morning on a grey day in Ireland. I'm out for a walk and wearing a coat and hat!

It’s still summer. My kids wear shorts and t shirts every day during the summer. A hoody if it’s not warm

Reactions: 2
It’s still summer. My kids wear shorts and t shirts every day during the summer. A hoody if it’s not warm
I think you should probably dress them according to the actual temperature not the temperature you would like it to be in summer.

Reactions: 2
Exactly. It’s warm. We spend winter wearing coats and covering up, why do that in summer. Total pet peeve of mine

Reactions: 3
She posted that at 8am. Hats and coats 100% necessary

Is this conversation actually happening 😂

Tracey if your reading ... will you please please hang out your f**king clothes on the line ... like OUTSIDE in the lovely breezy dry weather we had today!!!!! PLEASE!!! Like drying clothes in the kitchen where your cooking 🙈🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she feel the need to squash food between her fingers when she’s cooking?? At least her nails aren’t dirty like they normally are. There’s just something about her I can’t stand?? She’s so smug!!!! Her voice when she Talks to Billy bear hurts my ears!!!

Reactions: 4
Oh she mentioned her BFF sissy’s little bump, then full on back to her and the most amazing experience of her life.. THE UNPLANNED HOMEBIRTH.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.