Tracey Quinn (@traceysblog)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only woman in the world to have an "unplanned" homebirth.

And please someone tell her to change her hair, it's like rats tails, long before hairdressers closed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The only woman in the world to have an "unplanned" homebirth.

And please someone tell her to change her hair, it's like rats tails, long before hairdressers closed.
and still banging on about the unplanned homebirth. 🙄

I know her husbands family and they can not stand her. She is so fake.

Her messy house, The way she mauls food with her manky fingernails, no headboards on beds and mismatched bedding give me hives.

So true about her fakeness I unfollowed her months ago... wrecks my head that she is so in "awe" of been a mom to a girl.

Reactions: 2
So true about her fakeness I unfollowed her months ago... wrecks my head that she is so in "awe" of been a mom to a girl.
Like it was a 50/50 chance it'd be a girl what was she expecting a chicken 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Notice her bio says Willow and Billy's mama.. she was Billy's mam first the poor kid

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her hair 🤯🙈 No actual words. She gives Faces a run for her Money on the manky house front! 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think everyone is in the same boat with the hair? I’m basically back to a brunette at this point?!
It’s not the roots at all. It’s the yellow colour/ brutal condition 😷 it’s literally like dry spaghetti! 😬

I used to love watching Tracey back in her sw days but in the last year or so she's become so sanctimonious I had to unfollow.

Her blatant lack of car seat safety really grinds my gears!! She buys the cheapest seats possible for her kids with the lowest crash test rating 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Her blatant lack of car seat safety really grinds my gears!! She buys the cheapest seats possible for her kids with the lowest crash test rating 🤦🏻‍♀️
I haven’t noticed but that’s kind of a scary. We were in an accident years ago and the good car seat is the reason my son was totally unharmed. I am incredibly fussy about car safety

I haven’t noticed but that’s kind of a scary. We were in an accident years ago and the good car seat is the reason my son was totally unharmed. I am incredibly fussy about car safety
Yeah the car seat she has W in is a nania seat they've horrible crash test rating and shes forward facing she was only 1 last month! I remember before her buying a booster seat for B and it was less than €30!!

• Wow
I cant cope with her house its literally filthy. The whingening then she can't leave the house until its clean because of her ocd 😂 sure its mank all the time. She does her "spring clean" on a Friday morning as she says but it takes half an hr 🤣 I had to unfollow

• Haha
She never cared about car safety. I messaged her once as she was driving the m50 with Billy on a provisional licence. Her L plates displayed. She blocked me.

• Wow
I cant cope with her house its literally filthy. The whingening then she can't leave the house until its clean because of her ocd 😂 sure its mank all the time. She does her "spring clean" on a Friday morning as she says but it takes half an hr 🤣 I had to unfollow
Her clutter actually annoys me!! The kitchen is a dumping ground

She never cared about car safety. I messaged her once as she was driving the m50 with Billy on a provisional licence. Her L plates displayed. She blocked me.
That is shocking!!!! Shes an absolute pain.. did you know her mams a psychic?? She never mentions it. And her sisters her bestest friend in the whole wide world

• Haha
The clutter in the kitchen makes me ITCH. Shite everywhere, the house is so badly laid out & they have made no effort since moving in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.