Tracey Quinn (@traceysblog)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea but they didn't have unplanned home births did they so did they even give birth?
If you haven’t had an accidental *within 12 hours Of your waters breaking & string contractions happening, and not your first baby* home birth, no pain relief labour then really it’s not the same

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How do I post a message from him and her??

I have messages that they both sent me.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Take a screenshot and upload by pressing attach files and select photo of screenshots you took....

Oh I just came on before my zoom but I’m not advertising my eating group!!!
who actually signs up for her crap??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I unfollowed Tracey a while ago, had to do the same with Leanne today, my god she's insufferable with the baby updates. Barely a bump and so many photos already, :rolleyes: cant imagine what she will be like in a few weeks! As a new mum to be who's 35 weeks, I just find her very irritating 🤛

Tracey is such a dose says she isn’t happy in the playground because everything her child climbs she thinks their going to fall off, but in the next snap is happy for billy to go flying on a scooter without a helmet whilst recording him doing so.

• Haha
Tracey is such a dose says she isn’t happy in the playground because everything her child climbs she thinks their going to fall off, but in the next snap is happy for billy to go flying on a scooter without a helmet whilst recording him doing so.
Was thinking the same about Billy!!

Reactions: 1
Peter cooked again. Is there a blue moon in the sky or what?! No plate for poor Willow. She has to eat off the kitchen table.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Did you see the baby eating off the dirty kitchen table and all the food was down the cracks in the table. So disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.