Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Obicularis_Oculi

Chatty Member
The things that amuse/irrite me about her 😅:

- the manky make up collar coat she wears
- the perfect way of going on
- the tightness. Eg. Freezing half a garlic glove etc
- the husband, he seems useless unless it's bbq time
- the over the top happy family situation with mam and the "sissy"
- "I've so much work to do" moaning yet will sit on Instagram chatting shite for most of the day
- everything is "literally" or this and that are "giving me life" or "can you actually cope?"
- Chatting on Instagram but constantly talking to her son in the background so viewers are watching the back of her head as she just says, "yes baby?" and then the fake smiles or laughs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Nards32

Sure when Peter set up his latest account he did it saying a “friend” told him about he was being talked about. That friend was most likely Tracey telling him go on and save face.

I don’t get it if you don’t like what’s being said about you don’t look. Peter being here added about 10 pages of comments.
Absolutely hes 100% making it worse for her. If she was as evolved and over it as she said she was she wouldnt care less what we were saying. Fact he keeps coming on to attack and then claw back shows they're obsessed with it.

New thread ideas:

- Tracey Tuppence - Free Pink Hair, self care and Willllllooow Bear

-Tracey Tuppence - Frozen Corn, obsessed with my 2nd born

-

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine paying 30 euro to join her group and then seeing her eating Bernard Matthews turkey dinosaurs for dinner haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Mona86

VIP Member
He's an absolute plonker.
he definitely created a fake page here & harassed me. I reported it & he was blocked. On a thread in relation to Graces mental health, I mentioned I had attended St Pats in dublin for mental health & depression. When I commented something to do with Tracey he replied ‘ no wonder you ended up in St Pats’ . He’s a waste of space, balding, putting on weight while his wife doesn’t even get dressed up for herself let alone him anymore.

• Wow

Mona86

VIP Member
Good god.

coins in a knickers bag.
Filthy worn old penny’s ‘sandals’
Shower gel/make up remover/moisturiser/toothpaste - all squeezed from her bathroom into travel bottles. Would you not treat yourself to new sets ?
A bate up tin of lip balm
Half used chewing gum ?
Old raggy muslins
Hairbrush with a mop of hair in it !
Billy’s old baby clothes

Jesus. The one time I bought nice things was my labour bags.

Christ I must watch the Hospital bag video for a lunch time lol. Leanne is painful 😖 with the baby stuff. Thought it was just me
leanne will have the labour bag packed by tonight

• Haha

Magoogoo

Has anyone a picture of the hair? She blocked me two weeks ago.

I posted here a few weeks ago about her husband. I'd commented on one of her stories asking why would she spend her time walking with her child and talking into her phone the entire time. She replied very politely saying you do what works for you and so will I. Fair enough. Later that night her husband messaged me, using my childs name, telling me I need to get a life and stop being a troll. When I answered him back turns out he'd been all over my fb and Instagram and actually found out we had a mutual friend.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

Marymac24

She'll definitely have Mystic Maureen on.

RE: Bringing food to a free hotel stay. Unbelievable how can you enjoy anything in that way. I couldnt live like that. I worked with a girl that used to bring the exact change to spar / centra whenever she decided to eat out. She'd know exactly how much her wrap should cost. Image of Tracey 😂
I remember she nicked all the Nutella portions from the breakfast buffet. She was eating them at home for weeks 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
100%... she'll try build up a listenership and then boom Patreon. I cant see anyone paying to hear her talk about her heart level happiness from breastfeeding her omg can you cope , so cute Willow bear.
She's so unprofessional, bet she will interrupt her podcast to say to willow, "i see you lidddddle woman, heya, heya, but yeah what was i saying, oh yeah self care doesn't have to be a bath" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Kopgirl5

Family date night 😂 you mean dinner time when usually the members of your family sit down to eat . NOTIONS 😂

• Haha

ExposingTruth

So my partner is a long time friend of Tracey they worked together years ago and are still friends today.

personally I can’t stand her, she’s fake AF.

So the inside scoop is and this won’t come as much of a surprise is she pushed her husband hard for a second baby as it could provide her with more content that she could use to transition from a Weight loss blogger to a parenting blogger.

She orchestrated the entire home birth and tried non stop to make the story of the home birth go viral. It didn’t.

what Tracey doesn’t know is one of the fire crew members at the scene was a friend of mine when I realised he was at it I texted and said oh wow that looked eventful, he replied he was fuming to be there. Apparently as soon as the baby was born she screamed at her husband to “get a picture of me on the floor with her”.She made the husband retake the photo as she didn’t look like she was in too much distress.

she keep asking for the firemen details, if they had a press office and who she could get in touch with in case tv and radio stations wanted them to appear for interviews.

My friend politely reminded her that home births planned and unplanned are more common than you think so it might not make news and she replied I’m really big online and have a big following this will be huge.

She is vicious the kind of person who would sell her first born for content.

I should add as well my partner asked her to share a charity event for cancer awareness and she replied “oh I can’t share something for someone with less than 1,000 followers it doesn’t fit my brand”

• Wow

Nards32

Oh she'll have Grace on 🙄 recently she comments and likes everything Grace puts up. Its a hard pass from me on that - a woman who has a weekly breakdown over the mundane aspects of having to be an adult. No thanks.

Last edited:
  • Haha