Tracey Quinn (@traceysblog)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she mentioned her BFF sissy’s little bump, then full on back to her and the most amazing experience of her life.. THE UNPLANNED HOMEBIRTH.
She has barely mentioned it which I find a bit tit on her part. Like she talks about everything else. Started talking and then had to reply to Billy Bear. Then went into her thankfulness over her unplanned home birth and her experience of trolling.

Reactions: 3
Really why does she think anyone cares about the home birth? I think she needs to do some work on herself if she finds the needs to constantly tell people something very mundane.

Reactions: 4
Really why does she think anyone cares about the home birth? I think she needs to do some work on herself if she finds the needs to constantly tell people something very mundane.
💯
It’s proper narcissism. She really has grand ideas about herself.. no one cared about the unplanned home birth an hour after we knew. Keep that stuff for your grandchildren!

She should let her sister have the limelight, it’s her 1st baby. She can’t though!

At one stage she thought there was enough content and interest in her traumatic home birth experience that she was going to write a book about it as “so many of her followers” were asking her about the details.

• Haha
  • Wow
Ugh she is INSUFFERABLE. Could she ever just let her sister have something without making it about her. We get it Tracey - You had a homebirth. We've heard it, we're over it. Move on

Also "my truth" *vomits* youre a blogger from Dublin not Khloe Kardashian. Noone cares about your "truth"

What a cringer

• Haha
Ugh she is INSUFFERABLE. Could she ever just let her sister have something without making it about her. We get it Tracey - You had a homebirth. We've heard it, we're over it. Move on

Also "my truth" *vomits* youre a blogger from Dublin not Khloe Kardashian. Noone cares about your "truth"

What a cringe
Yea how is having a home birth "your truth"? Surely it's just a fact.

Reactions: 2
I will never for the life of me understand why she stayed home for so long after her waters broke. Especially after she was so traumatized after Billy’s birth.

Reactions: 6
She's definitely reading, she went and got Willow a proper carseat the day after it was said here, stopped wearing the Elton John sunglasses, and keeps mentioning the fact she isn't reading it anytime something is put up. Mentions cleaning the house all the time.

It's so annoying how she stops mid video to shout yes baby? It's so rude like just wait until you have time to post a video, imagine stopping like that mid convo with someone.

Reactions: 9
Of course she’s reading here! People are talking about her, good or bad I’m sure she’s absolutely lapping it up!

Of course she’s reading here! People are talking about her, good or bad I’m sure she’s absolutely lapping it up!
completely agree. if this place is causing her so much anguish and stress. Just ignore it and stay away. I stay away from flat earthers sites as they drive me insane.

it’s like the old saying the only worse than being talked about is not being talked about.

It's so annoying how she stops mid video to shout yes baby? It's so rude like just wait until you have time to post a video, imagine stopping like that mid convo with someone.
Yes I can't watch her videos because of that. It's so rude. When you are taking your child to the park, speak to your child. When you're making a video for Instagram do that. Don't do both at once. The poor child probably never gets any attention.

Yes I can't watch her videos because of that. It's so rude. When you are taking your child to the park, speak to your child. When you're making a video for Instagram do that. Don't do both at once. The poor child probably never gets any attention.

YES BAAAABBY????? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.