Tracey Quinn (@traceysblog)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats not a qualification though.
It’s a rip off. €30 for two recipes essential.
Stupid question.. But if you're eating mindfully why do you need new recipes, surely you just eat what you want, when you want, just being more mindful 🤔

Reactions: 2
Stupid question.. But if you're eating mindfully why do you need new recipes, surely you just eat what you want, when you want, just being more mindful 🤔
Its a good question. I imagine it’s simply because Tracey doesn’t actually know what mindful eating is and she is using a buzz term to try and earn easy cash off the side of the misinformed.

she’s is absolutely not qualified to be giving out health advise which is what dieting is. I hope she has good insurance cause if she recommends something that ends up getting someone sick she could be liable.

I'm so glad her mindful eating coaching has been brought up. She has some balls to offer online coaching around this with no qualification just because she has her own experience of poor food relationship.absolutely preying on the vulnerable. She doesn't seem to be on too much this week. Wonder is she reading here. Never seem to like too many of her sisters posts either

Reactions: 3
Yes it's completly taking advantage of people it's a total rip off too. I used to like watching her but when she had her second baby she would drive you to drink going on and on about breast feeding and acting like mammy of the year. She had a post up a few weeks ago asking parents for advice on how to get her daughter used to a cot but wouldn't entertain the idea of letting the baby cry for 30 seconds even..

The things that amuse/irrite me about her 😅:

- the manky make up collar coat she wears
- the perfect way of going on
- the tightness. Eg. Freezing half a garlic glove etc
- the husband, he seems useless unless it's bbq time
- the over the top happy family situation with mam and the "sissy"
- "I've so much work to do" moaning yet will sit on Instagram chatting shite for most of the day
- everything is "literally" or this and that are "giving me life" or "can you actually cope?"
- Chatting on Instagram but constantly talking to her son in the background so viewers are watching the back of her head as she just says, "yes baby?" and then the fake smiles or laughs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I hate when she has full blown conversations with Billy in the middle of instagramming about something 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I’ll always remember her first Mother’s Day she was doing a haul video of all the things “billy got her” and in the video Billy’s in the background going MaMaMa and she lets a roar out, Billy stop!!!

and turns to the camera and goes he’s always at me. Motha of the year she is.

• Sad
The things that amuse/irrite me about her 😅:

- the manky make up collar coat she wears
- the perfect way of going on
- the tightness. Eg. Freezing half a garlic glove etc
- the husband, he seems useless unless it's bbq time
- the over the top happy family situation with mam and the "sissy"
- "I've so much work to do" moaning yet will sit on Instagram chatting shite for most of the day
- everything is "literally" or this and that are "giving me life" or "can you actually cope?"
- Chatting on Instagram but constantly talking to her son in the background so viewers are watching the back of her head as she just says, "yes baby?" and then the fake smiles or laughs
The Instagram while chatting to the child wrecks my tits!!! Theres something about peter i cant put my finger on, hes like an overgrown child

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Husband never seems to help with anything in the house or with willow maybe if they shared the cooking cleaning she wouldn’t be stressed to the max 24/7

• Heart
Husband never seems to help with anything in the house or with willow maybe if they shared the cooking cleaning she wouldn’t be stressed to the max 24/7
Agreed the kitchen is full of toys that could be up in Billy's room. She prob wouldn't be as stressed if the house wasent as cluttered. Its hard going trying to work at home with kids. The husband dosent seem to help out too much

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I'm so glad her mindful eating coaching has been brought up. She has some balls to offer online coaching around this with no qualification just because she has her own experience of poor food relationship.absolutely preying on the vulnerable. She doesn't seem to be on too much this week. Wonder is she reading here. Never seem to like too many of her sisters posts either
What are you on about she has a degree in philosophy sure 🤣🤣

Somebody called Mr Byrne commented here earlier asking how we all where and how this morning was totes emosh. Has it been deleted? 🤔🤔

Yes saw that too. Very strange thing to post if it was him regarding his wife.i checked the thread I think she exaggerated what was said about her. No comments about eyeballs hurt/itch or whatever she said. I think these peeps just need attention...good bad whatever it's all exposure.

I love how she’s made the whole eeefffaaa thing now about her 🙄🙄 Looking to boost followers just like AD
I don’t get how they are only fake crying about this website now!! It’s making my eyes itch 😂😂

Does it not say in the rules not to post anything which may cause harm to others?
I think some and myself included needs to look at them again.

Yes saw that too. Very strange thing to post if it was him regarding his wife.i checked the thread I think she exaggerated what was said about her. No comments about eyeballs hurt/itch or whatever she said. I think these peeps just need attention...good bad whatever it's all exposure.
Some posts were edited and a couple have gone

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.