Tracey Quinn (@traceysblog)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only ever shops in supervalu when its free, otherwise its always always aldi and lidl. She got a 100 euro voucher sent to her a couple of months ago for supervalu, did a shop and showed all the "amazing value and quality" and hasn't mentioned supervalu since... Until today.

Reactions: 5
I don’t mind her to be fair. But that SuperValu shop a lot of the items was very close in date be be gone off etc and as someone pointed out that one of the items was dated June 28/29. I would not be dong online shopping with SuperValu if they send you stuff out of date

Reactions: 2
I don’t shop in my local SuperValu cos they are notorious for out of date products on the shelves!!
you‘d need an extra half hour in the shop to check all the dates 🙄🙄

She only ever shops in supervalu when its free, otherwise its always always aldi and lidl. She got a 100 euro voucher sent to her a couple of months ago for supervalu, did a shop and showed all the "amazing value and quality" and hasn't mentioned supervalu since... Until today.
So true out for anything free. Oh Billy will only eat SuperValu chocolate spread, really........

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm sorry but those yoghurts are sugar and the price alone should tell you that.some things you shouldn't skimp on. And yes i too thought she had a posh accent on today 🙄

That accent is bizarre. Friend of mine got that supervalu voucher for an ad. She was honest and said she wouldn't do her shop there again because it came way over her budget.
This one will continue to shop elsewhere but recommend supervalu

She is so fake, just be honest Tracey. Supervalu are expensive I couldn't afford to buy everything from it, but she only showed own brands.

She’s so disingenuous. Next week she’ll be over in Aldi and not another mention of SuperValu until she gets another voucher 😡

So what if she normally does her shop in Aldi or lidl, she got a voucher to use from SuperValu so she going to use it if I got one I would use it also. I normally do my food shop in Aldi and buy a few bits in Tesco also.

• Haha
But she's carrying on like shopping in supervalu is a regular occurrence for her & it's not. Ok say you got the voucher & you are going to use this opportunity to see what their products are like etc but to go on like she goes no where else is bullshit.

I think it was my little babog (kelly) last yr who got a voucher & she said yes it was great but it was much more expensive in comparison to her usual aldi/lidl shop etc. Now obvs SV don't want you saying that but she can't come on & lie to people who watch her shop week in/week out.

Reactions: 3
So what if she normally does her shop in Aldi or lidl, she got a voucher to use from SuperValu so she going to use it if I got one I would use it also. I normally do my food shop in Aldi and buy a few bits in Tesco also.
She is saying oh this is the only chocolate spread Billy will eat daily on his pancakes from SuperValu. All we want is honesty, I don't shop in SuperValu but I might start getting more of own brand etc now.

Well then don't come on gushing about stuff that you wouldn't put your hand in your own pocket and pay for... Its easy to say something is great when you got it for FREE!!

But she's carrying on like shopping in supervalu is a regular occurrence for her & it's not. Ok say you got the voucher & you are going to use this opportunity to see what their products are like etc but to go on like she goes no where else is bullshit.

I think it was my little babog (kelly) last yr who got a voucher & she said yes it was great but it was much more expensive in comparison to her usual aldi/lidl shop etc. Now obvs SV don't want you saying that but she can't come on & lie to people who watch her shop week in/week out.
Tracey got the €100 voucher last year too. She said she was pleasantly surprised that she could do her weekly shop buying only SV brand items. Price was the same as Aldi bla bla.

Straight back to Aldi the following week 🙄.

Now she’s lying about being a regular SV customer.

Because its selling a lie. She shops there when she has a voucher, she isn't a regular customer like she made out. People are sick of this tit from 'influencers'. It's not transparent.

She’d gain a lot more respect if she said well I don’t shop there so I’ll give the voucher away or get food and give to a food bank!

Surely when it says ad she must being paid to do it no? Shes also doing recipes using their products..I doubt that's just for a voucher. She said shes working for them for a couple of weeks?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.