Tracey Quinn (@traceysblog)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admit a lot of people i follow on Instagram i do so because they annoy me 😂 but I drew the line at this one I had to delete her. Shes so annoying. The daily reminders that she had a home birth were too much. And do you know she had a girl 😲

Reactions: 2
Hi new to tattle. I find it unusual not to do any decorating to a newly bought house. They are in nearly 2 years and I dont think they have painted a wall. They just buy cheap mismatched tat online. Like her boys new room...no effort bar cleaning it out. It doesnt have to cost the earth but a little decorating even..her kitchen is clutter city..I couldn't cope with her kitchen and mismatched furnishings in the bedrooms. I thought they would have done something with the house by now...it doesnt have to.cost much..a room.at.time.maybe its just me.🙈

Reactions: 5
To be fair, some people just aren't into DIY and house decorating etc and some people have more stuff than others. I've never noticed the "filth" to be honest. But car safety is very serious and hopefully she will take that on board. She doesn't have a huge following so I find it unusual she's getting the same ribbing as someone like FBG who has about 10 times as many followers as her. I'm not sure where the line lies I suppose....

Reactions: 7
I have to admit a lot of people i follow on Instagram i do so because they annoy me 😂 but I drew the line at this one I had to delete her. Shes so annoying. The daily reminders that she had a home birth were too much. And do you know she had a girl 😲
& let’s not forget she got married on Don’t tell the bride 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I thought she just got the whole house professionally cleaned and bought couches. Everything else is as she moved in.

Does anyone remember when she said she was going to lose 70lbs for charity but ended up gaining weight? Luckily she got pregnant so the whole challenge quietly fizzled out.

Do most people not gain weight when they get pregnant or was I lied to 😂.... In fairness to her she lost a ton of weight and has kept it off
She was about a year into this challenge when she got pregnant! It had already been a failure by that point!

• Haha
Her blatant lack of car seat safety really grinds my gears!! She buys the cheapest seats possible for her kids with the lowest crash test rating 🤦🏻‍♀️
Jaysus this is the only post I've seen that isn't clutching at straws. Yikes.

Reactions: 1
So my partner is a long time friend of Tracey they worked together years ago and are still friends today.

personally I can’t stand her, she’s fake AF.

So the inside scoop is and this won’t come as much of a surprise is she pushed her husband hard for a second baby as it could provide her with more content that she could use to transition from a Weight loss blogger to a parenting blogger.

She orchestrated the entire home birth and tried non stop to make the story of the home birth go viral. It didn’t.

what Tracey doesn’t know is one of the fire crew members at the scene was a friend of mine when I realised he was at it I texted and said oh wow that looked eventful, he replied he was fuming to be there. Apparently as soon as the baby was born she screamed at her husband to “get a picture of me on the floor with her”.She made the husband retake the photo as she didn’t look like she was in too much distress.

she keep asking for the firemen details, if they had a press office and who she could get in touch with in case tv and radio stations wanted them to appear for interviews.

My friend politely reminded her that home births planned and unplanned are more common than you think so it might not make news and she replied I’m really big online and have a big following this will be huge.

She is vicious the kind of person who would sell her first born for content.

I should add as well my partner asked her to share a charity event for cancer awareness and she replied “oh I can’t share something for someone with less than 1,000 followers it doesn’t fit my brand”

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So my partner is a long time friend of Tracey they worked together years ago and are still friends today.

So the inside scoop is and this won’t come as much of a surprise is she pushed her husband hard for a second baby as it could provide her with more content that she could use to transition from a Weight loss blogger to a parenting blogger.

She orchestrated the entire home birth and tried non stop to make the story of the home birth go viral. It didn’t.

what Tracey doesn’t know is one of the fire crew members at the scene was a friend of mine when I realised he was at it I texted and said oh wow that looked eventful, he replied he was fuming to be there. Apparently as soon as the baby was born she screamed at her husband to “get a picture of me on the floor with her”.She made the husband retake the photo as she didn’t look like she was in too much distress.

she keep asking for the firemen details, if they had a press office and who she could get in touch with in case tv and radio stations wanted them to appear for interviews.

My friend politely reminded her that home births planned and unplanned are more common than you think so it might not make news and she replied I’m really big online and have a big following this will be huge.

Oh my god!!!!!!!

Oh my god!!!!!!!
Omg that's awful but can I just say as a family member of members of the fire brigade that officer had no right to speak outside of her home he should be sacked for that no question. By the way doesn't mean I like tracey can't hack her at all.

Reactions: 5

I should add as well my partner asked her to share a charity event for cancer awareness and she replied “oh I can’t share something for someone with less than 1,000 followers it doesn’t fit my brand”
Homebirth wasn’t unplanned at all. Her waters went at 11pm and she laboured all night at home. Mom the psychic was there too so she could have left to go the Coombe at any time but chose not to.
The day of the birth, Tracey, the husband and her mam were tweeting DFB and tagging the fire men about the dramatic birth. Her friend Laura wrote a blog post. Tracey hoped the story would make the news (it didn’t)

Also on the don’t tell the bride fiasco, Peters parents begged them not to do it, offered to pay for the wedding instead as they’re quite private people,Tracey wouldn’t hear of it, kept saying it would increase her social media profile ( it didn’t)

Omg that's awful but can I just say as a family member of members of the fire brigade that officer had no right to speak outside of her home he should be sacked for that no question. By the way doesn't mean I like tracey can't hack her at all.
Have to agree with you there very unprofessional and saying that it was all over the news it won't be hard to tell what officer said it .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.