Tracey Quinn (@traceysblog)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does it not say in the rules not to post anything which may cause harm to others?
I think some and myself included needs to look at them again.

Some posts were edited and a couple have gone
If you look under her second whinge fest he made reference to being on here in a comment. So pathetic!!!

and still banging on about the unplanned homebirth. ๐Ÿ™„

I know her husbands family and they can not stand her. She is so fake.

Her messy house, The way she mauls food with her manky fingernails, no headboards on beds and mismatched bedding give me hives.
Her house is filthy no wonder she had mice. She. Needs to trim her nails short as always has food under them it's vile.

Her blatant lack of car seat safety really grinds my gears!! She buys the cheapest seats possible for her kids with the lowest crash test rating ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
She is as tight as, duck.

I hate when she has full blown conversations with Billy in the middle of instagramming about something ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
This is so bleeping rude,,,,,,,,,,, Billy have manners and wait please mum is on the phone again.

The Instagram while chatting to the child wrecks my tits!!! Theres something about peter i cant put my finger on, hes like an overgrown child
Peter dresses like a teenager and just lurking around the place annoys me. Get off your ass and sort out the garden Peter you lazy tit

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I have to say when I watched the video she put up all I could wee was her dirty nails. I know that makes me a complete asshole.

I'm just being honest though, I'm sure others noticed also.

Reactions: 2
Shes so unlikable. I can't believe nobody has mentioned the way she licks her lips in between sentences, whats that about? The thing about her is.. Her notions and preaching don't actually match what she puts out.. Like the gin and tonic tonight in the bath, firstly the glass๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, shows what a cheapskate she is, a plastic green free glass she got with schweeps on it .. But the filth in the tiles, its black and very obvious to see.

Shes so unlikable. I can't believe nobody has mentioned the way she licks her lips in between sentences, whats that about? The thing about her is.. Her notions and preaching don't actually match what she puts out.. Like the gin and tonic tonight in the bath, firstly the glass๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, shows what a cheapskate she is, a plastic green free glass she got with schweeps on it .. But the filth in the tiles, its black and very obvious to see.
Has anyone noticed the nose picking in between sentences? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
I watched her IGTV and her mama live. TBH.. it sounds like what was said on this thread could be true coz they both said we know who said or have a good idea. So b
If you look under her second whinge fest he made reference to being on here in a comment. So pathetic!!!
If you look at that message again. hes looking to talk to you..did you see it?

• Haha
Ya ignore that...duno to delete it. I was writing something earlier and forgot to finish. Didnt realise it was still in the box...fail๐Ÿ™ˆ

No. Dont follow him. But he commented looking for mammyof1 to dm him

I used to enjoy following Tracey (before she had Willow) Her awe of Willow is far too ott. She can barely go one post without an ode to her.

Also, I cannot bear how she smacks her lips together between sentences or when she's about to "sing"

Reactions: 2
Her SuperValu app order just arrived today and The creme fraiche is two days out of date

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.