Tracey Quinn (@traceysblog)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was clear she planned the home birth, you are always advised to go to hospital to be checked after waters go, it's so important for safety and infection wise.

Reactions: 2
It was clear she planned the home birth, you are always advised to go to hospital to be checked after waters go, it's so important for safety and infection wise.
Imagining risking the health of your baby and yourself all for social media likes and content....

Reactions: 2
Imagining risking the health of your baby and yourself all for social media likes and content....
Agree, maybe I’m just old or older than most of them at this stage, I can’t fathom the obsession with being known and fame and likes etc

Reactions: 3
She definitely planned her home birth who would stay at home for that long after her waters broke.. She's mad for the following. I would be mortified if I was her husband she shares everything. She acts like she is the only person in the world to have a sister and a daughter... 🙄

She definitely planned her home birth who would stay at home for that long after her waters broke.. She's mad for the following. I would be mortified if I was her husband she shares everything. She acts like she is the only person in the world to have a sister and a daughter... 🙄
She used to have a son too but he’s no longer content-able.

also can you believe her Sister is her best friend!

also can you believe her Sister is her best friend!
She’s actually a very jealous person. She can’t bear not to be the centre of attention.

Her two best friends in the whole world went on holiday together to Fuerteventura Tracey’s resort and she was fuming. She didn’t like or comment on a single pic they posted. 😂😂

As soon as little sis (BFFFFFFF) returned to normal boring posts so did gushing comments from big sis 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Lol I had to laugh a few weeks ago she wanted to help people lose weight and was doing free instigram videos i thought it was a lovely gesture lol now she is charging people 30 euro to have her as their weightless coach for 4 weeks.

Lol I had to laugh a few weeks ago she wanted to help people lose weight and was doing free instigram videos i thought it was a lovely gesture lol now she is charging people 30 euro to have her as their weightless coach for 4 weeks.
Did anyone take up this wonderful offer?

Haha I bet you can only do 1 four week session as I would bet my life on it she regurgates the same content and spag bog recipes and emails. All the same 450 over 4 weeks for 4 zoom chats and 8 recipes is not bad going at all

Reactions: 1
She used to be a slimming world leader
But now doesn’t agree with their methods. No longer lives on muller yogurts and disagrees with using aspartame.

She’s not qualified to be a life coach.
Handy money to be made though for nothing.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.