Tracey Quinn (@traceysblog)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the cat was more than likely lickn it's butt right on that spot,!🤮🤮!! Where the child was eating her dinner 🤮🤮.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Shes trying so hard to kick her Instagram off to the next level but unfortunately she just isnt good enough at what she does. Her home is messy and cluttered with dated decor, so shes lost that market. Shes frankly not polished enough to be a leader in any facet of blogging but she lacks the self awareness to improve and she just comes across as so smug.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Shes trying so hard to kick her Instagram off to the next level but unfortunately she just isnt good enough at what she does. Her home is messy and cluttered with dated decor, so shes lost that market. Shes frankly not polished enough to be a leader in any facet of blogging but she lacks the self awareness to improve and she just comes across as so smug.
What brand is gonna take her seriously with those roots? She has absolutely no pride in her appearance or home.

Reactions: 2
Its the smugness that sickens me and stopping mid Instagramming to have full on convos with Billy lol

Reactions: 5
For me its 100% the smugness. All the smarmy quotes like "my truth" and "heart level" the self satisfied giggling into the camera and lip smacking. Its all SO off putting, especially when her content is not all that.

I can see why she feels bullied as we discuss all aspects of her life. Personally I dont care about her relationships, kids etc theyre not for me to comment on. However, I do feel her content is up for discussion and its simply not good enough. Shes clotty in all aspects of her appearance and home life so how does she expect "her brand" to be taken seriously?

But what is her content? Genuinely asking. She showed on stories how to carry her kids scooter...riveting 👌 honestly dont think she has content. She gets excited about something and shares it..but it's not consistent..it could be anything.

Yes 100% the smary smug I am better than you high opinion of herself.

Listen love you went on national tv to get married, you sold your soul for 10K you really need to park that high horse.

Reactions: 6
She wouldn’t spend 22c on a plastic bag she would rather load the buggy instead 🙄 I see she went back to SuperValu this week how original

Reactions: 3
But what is her content? Genuinely asking. She showed on stories how to carry her kids scooter...riveting 👌 honestly dont think she has content. She gets excited about something and shares it..but it's not consistent..it could be anything.
I think the showing the scooter was more to show that she did some shopping in SuperValu without actually saying it. Ya know, cause she doesn’t read here.

• Haha
Its the smugness that sickens me and stopping mid Instagramming to have full on convos with Billy lol
Or the filming herself taking the half piece of garlic from the freezer.
I wondered the same. What even is her brand like?

Breastfeeding mom - we’ve loads of them now.
Don’t tell the bride - no longer popular.
SW weight loss/leader - too many around

she’s lost her space online unless she has another baby and a planner home birth this time 🤔 her stories are dull - she’s trying to morph into the mind gym or some kind of intuitive eating page - she hasn’t got the ads that Laura doyle gets like boohoo etc because Tracey doesn’t dress herself up ! No tan brand (again Laura has dove lately) use her as she doesn’t treat herself to tan/hair etc. Laura doyle has 8k less followers than Tracey but she gets more adds because she has a clean house, doesn’t come on whilst having chats with the kids & actually grooms herself. Traceys idea of grooming are those blind man sunglasses abs a plastic choker from 1990. Don’t forget the chewing gum into the camera while wearing her make up stained coat. She has no place online ?

I think the showing the scooter was more to show that she did some shopping in SuperValu without actually saying it. Ya know, cause she doesn’t read here.
I thought that too 😂

Ah I see now....she works with penneys😁

The makeup around the collar of her coat 🤯🤷🏼‍♀️ Can’t believe we’re 25 pages deep and only mentioning this now !! Gross

The makeup around the collar of her coat 🤯🤷🏼‍♀️ Can’t believe we’re 25 pages deep and only mentioning this now !! Gross
Oh it was mentioned by myself already 🤣 couldn't not mention it! Like fair enough no one is perfect but when you are filming yourself for thousands to see would you not check yourself etc.

She has said a few times that people on here only comment on her house being dirty because they know how much of a clean freak she is and that she's always cleaning and they are just trying to get at her 🤪 like what is she on...the house always looks upside down. Whatever about the dirt. But why is everything mismatched or no order. Like the football pics on the wall...fair enough Peter wants them but why are they just put up any which way and lopsided. I just don't understand the higgledy piggledy decorating. She says she gets anxious because of mess...but that tit would make her more anxious. At least shes not one of the grey brigade I suppose. Leanne is

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Pushing real hard to get to that 20k... liking and replying to every comment on the last few posts where she never did before. I notice Peter's snarky response on the Kristy comment. Simpleton.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pushing real hard to get to that 20k... liking and replying to every comment on the last few posts where she never did before. I notice Peter's snarky response on the Kristy comment. Simpleton.
He's painful🙄

Reactions: 1
I genuinely can’t see what she has to offer content wise.... penny pinching, live off the wax in your ears... the freezing of half tin of sweet corn, garlic etc. That’s miserly.....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.