Tracey Quinn (@traceysblog)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What book deal?? What could she write about!!!
I'll write a book if I want to 😂

Sherlock Holmes mentioned a book deal, I've never heard her mention it before. Hence why I said it sounds like nonsense, what the hell could she write a book about 🙈

What book deal?? What could she write about!!!
she looked into writing one on her home birth as SOOOOO many of her followers wanted to hear about it.

I'll write a book if I want to 😂

Sherlock Holmes mentioned a book deal, I've never heard her mention it before. Hence why I said it sounds like nonsense, what the hell could she write a book about 🙈
that’s because she didn’t mention it online as it never took off. Turns out publishers didn’t see any value in it. But you already knew that Trace ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh Holy god you have me rattled alright 😂

So because I don't join the gang and just criticise Tracey with every post I am Tracey or Peter defending Tracey ?

Didn't realise its negative comments or no comments.
Well this is Tattle - that’s pretty much how it is here.

Reactions: 2
she looked into writing one on her home birth as SOOOOO many of her followers wanted to hear about it.

that’s because she didn’t mention it online as it never took off. Turns out publishers didn’t see any value in it. But you already knew that Trace ;)
Yea I was devo, I was hoping it would be the next big thing 👀

Id put money on it the person on here asking how to upload screenshots of texts is Peter winding us up 😂
Nah. Defo not. Joined in November and commented on other threads.

The shoes on willow are very flimsy and too big. No support. Prob penneys collab🙄

He's an absolute plonker.
he definitely created a fake page here & harassed me. I reported it & he was blocked. On a thread in relation to Graces mental health, I mentioned I had attended St Pats in dublin for mental health & depression. When I commented something to do with Tracey he replied ‘ no wonder you ended up in St Pats’ . He’s a waste of space, balding, putting on weight while his wife doesn’t even get dressed up for herself let alone him anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Nah. Defo not. Joined in November and commented on other threads.

The shoes on willow are very flimsy and too big. No support. Prob penneys collab🙄
She might have proper shoes tomorrow after reading this. Obviously no collab with Clark’s anyway 🙄

Reactions: 1
Why isn’t she getting her hair done ? It’s shocking. Like I mean as a woman would you not be dying to get it done for the treat and to obviously look better ? Or at least say ‘ I’m trying to grow it out’. Also it’s going to be a long 9 months with Leanne and her bump posts and pics -

Why isn’t she getting her hair done ? It’s shocking. Like I mean as a woman would you not be dying to get it done for the treat and to obviously look better ? Or at least say ‘ I’m trying to grow it out’. Also it’s going to be a long 9 months with Leanne and her bump posts and pics -
I thought she was a bit sounder than Tracy bit kesus first woman to ever be pregnant or what lol

Why isn’t she getting her hair done ? It’s shocking. Like I mean as a woman would you not be dying to get it done for the treat and to obviously look better ? Or at least say ‘ I’m trying to grow it out’.
But you wouldn’t have to grow it out, If you wanted to go back to your natural colour your hairdresser would sort it now, She is like a traveller going around. Shocking.

he definitely created a fake page here & harassed me. I reported it & he was blocked. On a thread in relation to Graces mental health, I mentioned I had attended St Pats in dublin for mental health & depression. When I commented something to do with Tracey he replied ‘ no wonder you ended up in St Pats’
Ah Mona that’s awful. He’s a cretin. He had no right to say that to you. It’s so funny anyone says one bad word or disagrees with Tracey and she screams blood murder and bullying online but it’s okay for her husband to bully people?

I know someone else on here who got a nasty message from him too. Absolute bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ah Mona that’s awful. He’s a cretin. He had no right to say that to you. It’s so funny anyone says one bad word or disagrees with Tracey and she screams blood murder and bullying online but it’s okay for her husband to bully people?

I know someone else on here who got a nasty message from him too. Absolute bully.
If it is him that is pretty tit considering how she thinks anyone that uses Tattle is the scum of the earth

What’s peters fake account? He’s a knob. In the latest pic of willow she has something from SuperValu in the bottom of the buggy. Talk about staging it because of all the talk on here about her free shopping from there.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
he definitely created a fake page here & harassed me. I reported it & he was blocked. On a thread in relation to Graces mental health, I mentioned I had attended St Pats in dublin for mental health & depression. When I commented something to do with Tracey he replied ‘ no wonder you ended up in St Pats’ . He’s a waste of space, balding, putting on weight while his wife doesn’t even get dressed up for herself let alone him anymore.
He was actually a lot heavier around the time they met, and before that. I never knew much about him other than that his parents were very strict and reserved.

But you wouldn’t have to grow it out, If you wanted to go back to your natural colour your hairdresser would sort it now, She is like a traveller going around. Shocking.
I don't actually think it looks that bad, like I never noticed anything awful about it until it was mentioned here. Her hair would be a dark blonde anyway, I'd say the roots just look darker because of the colour of the highlights. Looks fine to me though. Much better than going around with 3 inch red roots and black hair (now THAT'S something I'd comment on! used to be so common back in the day!).

This is a woman who freezes half tins of sweet corn and garlic, so I doubt she’d pay the money to get her hair done. And I’d say the hubby ( another waster) prob won’t allow her spend that money.
She’s prob hoping one of her followers who might be hairdressers will collab/ gift her...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.