Tracey Quinn (@traceysblog)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely can’t see what she has to offer content wise.... penny pinching, live off the wax in your ears... the freezing of half tin of sweet corn, garlic etc. That’s miserly.....
Still laughing at someone on this thread calling her Tracey two pence😂😂. But seriously theres being sensible with your money and not being wasteful which is fine but she is next level tight. You can get a bulb of garlic for 39 cent, like imagine freezing garlic and a handful of sweet corn and actually showing it proud as punch. But when its a freebie from supervalu she can spend the 100 euro voucher no sweat.

Reactions: 6
Wait did she really put the kids in an outfit for #ad and the change their clothes when they were going out????

Reactions: 2
I seen the plate. Glad she doesn't have to eat off the table. I also think the scooter clip was to show off the little SV shop. I hate commenting on appearance but her hair is just awful.

I wonder how many dinners she gonna get out of that ‘ragu’??
notions you know it’s spag Bol love 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Id put money on it the person on here asking how to upload screenshots of texts is Peter winding us up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Agreed.

So Megasun are you Tracey or Peter? Every post here is defending Tracey :ROFLMAO:

And most of your posts sound like absolute nonsense with your "inside scoop" and book deals but I haven't called you out.

I'm not defending anyone, but I do feel some posts are just having a dig for the sake of it so if I disagree I will say so, instead of hiding behind the like button, not all comments have to be negative.

And most of your posts sound like absolute nonsense with your "inside scoop" and book deals but I haven't called you out.

I'm not defending anyone, but I do feel some posts are just having a dig for the sake of it so if I disagree I will say so, instead of hiding behind the like button, not all comments have to be negative.
It's definitely Peter.

you haven’t called me out... Oh you must be Tracey. Oh hey hun! How are ya? I haven’t seen ya properly since you blocked me for saying should you be leaving willow on the counter top unattended while you were showing your “fab” super valu shop.

you never blocked my second page tho did ya.

That was many months ago wasn’t it. Bet you thought we all forgot about it. We didn’t.

I must have you rattled about the book deal. You must be wondering how I know about that. Turns out your inner circle of friends aren’t as trusting as you might think ;)

Reactions: 3
you haven’t called me out... Oh you must be Tracey. Oh hey hun! How are ya? I haven’t seen ya properly since you blocked me for saying should you be leaving willow on the counter top unattended while you were showing your “fab” super valu shop.

you never blocked my second page tho did ya.

That was many months ago wasn’t it. Bet you thought we all forgot about it. We didn’t.

I must have you rattled about the book deal. You must be wondering how I know about that. Turns out your inner circle of friends aren’t as trusting as you might think ;)
Oh Holy god you have me rattled alright 😂

So because I don't join the gang and just criticise Tracey with every post I am Tracey or Peter defending Tracey ?

Didn't realise its negative comments or no comments.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.