Tracey Quinn #6 Growin a veggie patch to bulk up me freezer stash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state of her big toe nails like why does she think ppl want to see her feet

Reactions: 4
I’d say she’s raging there’s no AF link for the Dealz sandals 😂

Also, throwing it back a few days but WHO in their right minds has ever asked her about that bed rail?! It looks like it was inherited from someone who lived during the famine.
The bed rail is as miserable as the rest of the house 😂 it looks like W would just slip over it and the feic’n books shoved down the side 🤣🤣

Billy’s tshirt looks like it was balled up in the wardrobe for the last few months 🙈 and of course she gets herself another take away burger on the beach before buyin W a decent pair of shoes 🙄

Reactions: 5
She's the scabbiest mare on the planet... More freebies from Dublin Food Company..now another company I'll have to avoid and I love their stuff 😣 they've lost a loyal customer now. Her toes are horrendous I don't know why she keeps showing them, the nails look ingrown and I bet theirs a fungal infection lurking under that paint job 🤮 and as for W's nappy it looks ready to explode ...can spend money on burger(s) let's not kid ourselves it's was one shared around for a photo but can't spend €3 on a pack of nappies. I'd say 1 pack does her a whole month

Reactions: 7
I can’t deal with the eating their lunch on the sand at the beach!! I’d have to find a bench or eat at the car 🤢 willow eating hers with dirty paws 🤢 then again TT enjoys pizza in her bathroom so I’m not surprised!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Who am I” - hoovering out the car after a beach trip. I dunno, TT, someone normal?! Who leaves a tonne of sand in their car for weeks after a beach trip? We can only hope she had a change of clothes for Willow yesterday. I’m also hoping there was a little tropical bubble wherever she was, because according to my Mother in Dublin the weather wasn’t that great! I wouldn’t have my toddler rolling around on the beach in wet clothes and then stripped to a vest unless it was fairly warm out. They get cold so quickly.

Reactions: 2
But Tracey said the water was SO warm like actual warm!! 😂 you can’t argue with that 😂😂

• Haha
Fussy about meat 🤣🤣🤣 it must be 1. Out of the freezer after being in it 2-3 months or 2. Nearly out of date and reduced in aldi 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fussy about meat 🤣🤣🤣 it must be 1. Out of the freezer after being in it 2-3 months or 2. Nearly out of date and reduced in aldi 😂
There’s no way she will buy those meals ever again once her freebies are gone 🙄🙄

Here we got with the af links again from RI and H&M 🥱 and who would put them deinm joggers on their child for school?!! Bang of desperation of her 🤣

• Haha
Does she ever buy for billy as anytime she is showing them links it’s always for willow and the odd bit thrown in for billy

Does she ever buy for billy as anytime she is showing them links it’s always for willow and the odd bit thrown in for billy
She doesn’t buy for either of them regardless of what links she shows she rarely says she actually bought them, she’s just hoping people will swipe up for a nosey and even in a week or 2 if they don’t clear their cookies there’s a good chance if they buy from that website her AF link will be used and she will get commission.. I would imagine this is her idea of “working” this evening!

Reactions: 6
I've followed her for a long long time and I don't ever remember her using aff links until this past few months. Weird af.

Reactions: 3
it's her make money quick trick cause she has zero content zero skills and doesn't actually do anything worthwhile.

She'll run into Penny's today and spend 20 on Billy on all the smallest left over clothes and he'll be dressed like a street urchin for another year.

I can't believe she could eat all that breakfast, almost 500kcals for sugary porridge is way too much, she'll be a size 20 again in no time.

You can bet she's weak with glee at saving a weeks shopping money

• Haha
Reactions: 7
it's her make money quick trick cause she has zero content zero skills and doesn't actually do anything worthwhile.

She'll run into Penny's today and spend 20 on Billy on all the smallest left over clothes and he'll be dressed like a street urchin for another year.

I can't believe she could eat all that breakfast, almost 500kcals for sugary porridge is way too much, she'll be a size 20 again in no time.

You can bet she's weak with glee at saving a weeks shopping money
I’d say it’s the reason willow got €90 spent in her for her birthday.. it still must’ve killed her to spend it but anything for hitler

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can bet your ass she got a Smyths voucher from PR before Christmas & has saved it to use on her birthday, or else that is the gifts from her father/siblings for her

If she is eating the ready made food she got what is poor Billy getting?? Himself and Peter are probably living off the freezer slops 😂😂

• Sick
If she is eating the ready made food she got what is poor Billy getting?? Himself and Peter are probably living off the freezer slops 😂😂
Here’s one slice of ham (BB date 01/01/2020) and half a floret of broccoli from that roast we had last August. DELISH dinner there for Billy Bear!!

• Haha
I can understand putting up a link for an outfit you’re wearing but I really don’t understand throwing up a pile of links for shite that you know tightarse Tracey wouldn’t buy in a million years.
There’s a week of Willow content coming up for her highness’s birthday. Unfollowed from today, she’s an absolute dose & she does my nut in.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.