Tracey Quinn #6 Growin a veggie patch to bulk up me freezer stash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously her "oh I don't get to do this stuff daily" jobs god give me strength! And she only washed her hair because we brought it up here

Reactions: 4
Peter money well spent 🤮🤮 he booked it for his own pleasure. Nearly a week later she washed the head it was mentioned here so she done it her house dirt mentioned her she does it but she dont read here. Instead of telling the child from the couch to get down maybe put your mug and phone down walk over get to her level and tell her get down. She's gonna photocopy the teacher book staple them and hand them out every yr of primary 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Willow in the mud. That’s what kids do. Buy whey mention getting the car valeted and then show Willow sitting in the boot of a different car?

• Haha
Seriously though she was on about her baby bag and yet she has no change of clothes or even a wipe to clean her face??? I have a basket in my boot with a change for everyone even myself!! It’a been a life saver!! If she had no changes why didn’t she take off the dirty stuff and leave her in her vest??

Seriously though she was on about her baby bag and yet she has no change of clothes or even a wipe to clean her face??? I have a basket in my boot with a change for everyone even myself!! It’a been a life saver!! If she had no changes why didn’t she take off the dirty stuff and leave her in her vest??
That’s what I’d do. Strip the child so the seats aren’t destroyed. These things happen but most of us don’t make a massive deal out of it!! And it has no relevance whatsoever on TT’s photo shoot!!

Reactions: 2
Willow in the mud. That’s what kids do. Buy whey mention getting the car valeted and then show Willow sitting in the boot of a different car?
It’s not a different car, if you look at the bumper on her grid pic the bumper where the number plate is is black 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 1
That's a great idea for the boot I think I'll do the same!

Reactions: 1
I’d say she’s raging there’s no AF link for the Dealz sandals 😂

Also, throwing it back a few days but WHO in their right minds has ever asked her about that bed rail?! It looks like it was inherited from someone who lived during the famine.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d say she’s raging there’s no AF link for the Dealz sandals 😂

Also, throwing it back a few days but WHO in their right minds has ever asked her about that bed rail?! It looks like it was inherited from someone who lived during the famine.
There is no one asking any of these wans questions about random tit like bed rails and "I've had loadsa questions about me socks I was wearing the other day". No one cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Very surprised that apple wasn’t cut Friday evening after school.! Sunday 6pm is cutting it a little bit fine 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.