Tracey Quinn #6 Growin a veggie patch to bulk up me freezer stash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Acting all shocked that these people are sending baby hitler gifts......well you dropped enough hints Tracey

Reactions: 5
Acting all shocked that these people are sending baby hitler gifts......well you dropped enough hints Tracey
Fuming edel that sent her the biscuit cake just because she ordered a topper, she’s local to me I got a cake from her a few months ago 😒 whatever about sending a little topper with an ordered cake but the other way around is a bit much

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I love a bargain as much as the next person, but she seems to focus on it so often in her affiliate links? Like surely the brand wants to promote full priced items, not always the random reduced bits?

Reactions: 2
The child jeans are rolled up to her knees... will do her until she’s 10 🤣🤣
She’s so bizarre, 18-24 month old vests for a 2 year old when they shrink after a few washes why not size up in them I’m not the most frugal of person but I definitely don’t size down for my childs vests

Reactions: 7
Another pair of cheap shoes! Like wtf she would have a had a decent pair with all the crap she's after buying baby Hitler!

Reactions: 3
I bought baby vests in my excitement in Penney’s the other day and instantly regretted it!! The material is shite!!

And what she got billy was reduced coz the Minecraft bits and them boxers all are in my local penneys. Could she not pick the kid up soke shorts etc for summer! Hes put to the side coz the princess poor boy. As for showing us your underwear no thanks tt and keep your period knickers 🤮 also today is Tuesday that cake wont hold till sat surely prob in the freezer as we speak having it at the park so she saves on decorations and it would mean she would need to clean the house! If she was any good do up the garden and have a set up out there but that would mean money being spent and Peter getting off his arse..

And what she got billy was reduced coz the Minecraft bits and them boxers all are in my local penneys. Could she not pick the kid up soke shorts etc for summer! Hes put to the side coz the princess poor boy. As for showing us your underwear no thanks tt and keep your period knickers 🤮 also today is Tuesday that cake wont hold till sat surely prob in the freezer as we speak having it at the park so she saves on decorations and it would mean she would need to clean the house! If she was any good do up the garden and have a set up out there but that would mean money being spent and Peter getting off his arse..
sure Billy surely has last years shorts for this year he defo dont need um 🙄
They are shocking, Dunnes are marginally better, tesco far better though
ya i buy next first or tesco i have found good aswell

sure Billy surely has last years shorts for this year he defo dont need um 🙄

ya i buy next first or tesco i have found good aswell
I would buy penneys for the kids dolls. Im not being a snob by no means i love penneys but some stuff i wouldnt buy even the older kids vests after a few washes are short or outta shape.. Shes better buying better quality in a bigger size. Buy cheap tt buy twice. For a parent who gave us a talk on willows hips feet why does she keep buying tat for her shoes! Willow will have them till after xmas buy her a pair of nike for 20e 25e as she's baby size better support and will last longer!

I would buy penneys for the kids dolls. Im not being a snob by no means i love penneys but some stuff i wouldnt buy even the older kids vests after a few washes are short or outta shape.. Shes better buying better quality in a bigger size. Buy cheap tt buy twice. For a parent who gave us a talk on willows hips feet why does she keep buying tat for her shoes! Willow will have them till after xmas buy her a pair of nike for 20e 25e as she's baby size better support and will last longer!
Penny’s is handy for summer clothes.Because they won’t fit them next year.
but I don’t religiously shop in penny’s. It doesn’t last. I want clothes that stand up to wear & tear especially for kids.
But cheap, buy twice.

But I honestly am intrigued by the period undies penny’s have

Reactions: 1
Why oh why would you buy 18-24 months for an average 2 year old?? W IS NOT PETITE TT!!! Personally I don’t buy vests comin into the summer.

I cant stand people who buy Penney’s shoes for toddlers (I’m not a snob at all!!) but I really believe kids should be properly measured and have a sturdy pair of every day shoes. TT buys Penney’s & tesco shoes for W ,

That child is over exposed at this stage. Give it a rest with the random W posts

Reactions: 4
She should be considering training her anyway this summer so why the close under vests?

Period pants make me gag, I just could not keep them on all day, how is it more hygienic to changing a pad/tampon more often? Even a nappy that absorbs urine away from skin needs to be changed every few hrs.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.