Tracey Quinn #6 Growin a veggie patch to bulk up me freezer stash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I don’t mean to take TT’s side cause I really can’t stand her but I really don’t think there’s anything in the child’s hair... in the first video it looks fine, just unkept. The second video of her it’s a glitch and making it look matted/something white in it.

Is she waiting on a free hairbrush before she brushes any head in that house?
Such a scruff ball

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Guys I don’t mean to take TT’s side cause I really can’t stand her but I really don’t think there’s anything in the child’s hair... in the first video it looks fine, just unkept. The second video of her it’s a glitch and making it look matted/something white in it.
It looked like a glitch to me too.

Reactions: 1
I take back my accusation of bringing her out with matted hair so 😅 TT, I do apologise. But still.... brush the child’s hair!!

Reactions: 4
I take back my accusation of bringing her out with matted hair so 😅 TT, I do apologise. But still.... brush the child’s hair!!
Yes me too 🙈🙈🙈 in fairness to us if the hair was brushed it wouldn’t look matted 😂😂

Also, who has to make a list to clean the mantelpiece and baby bag 🤔 thats ‘regular
Everyday stuff ‘ 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has a serious obsession with all things pregnancy related always sharing podcasts and baby stuff and now pregnancy clothes. Your child is barely even a baby anymore, it's all very strange.

The hair isn't matted but it is a riot. Needs brushed and put up or something.

Reactions: 6
She has a serious obsession with all things pregnancy related always sharing podcasts and baby stuff and now pregnancy clothes. Your child is barely even a baby anymore, it's all very strange.

The hair isn't matted but it is a riot. Needs brushed and put up or something.
No.. Her baby is NOT a baby anymore.. She's running around the place.. She is now a fully fledged toddler!!!
We should soon hear all about the woes of potty training and the lack of petite pants for little girls because Willow bear is so petite!!!

But FINALLY she has washed he hair.. Not a self care self love bath or shower.. Just washed her hair!!! the rest of her is stinking :m

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is such a dose. Everything is such a big deal, couldn't tidy the mantelpiece as had the everyday things to do. Like wise the duck up.

Reactions: 6
shes actually going to give that calendar as a present isn't she 😳😳
Yes once the petite little fairy is finished with it 🤢

I saw those calendars on Kellie‘s stories last week, but she went on to order a few for her kids teachers. TT wouldn’t dream of paying for a gift.

Reactions: 5
Why would you want photos of yourself?? 🤣🤣 where is she going to put them? Surely a family shoot would of been better?? Also what’s the big deal with the baby bag? I have an almost 2 year old. I have a nice little ruck sack that I put what even I need when we go anywhere - which hasn’t been very far. Gone are the days I bring a massive changing bag. She’s obsessed with bringing snacks everywhere she goes 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I throw in an apple and banana & we survive 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Why would you want photos of yourself?? 🤣🤣 where is she going to put them? Surely a family shoot would of been better?? Also what’s the big deal with the baby bag? I have an almost 2 year old. I have a nice little ruck sack that I put what even I need when we go anywhere - which hasn’t been very far. Gone are the days I bring a massive changing bag. She’s obsessed with bringing snacks everywhere she goes 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I throw in an apple and banana & we survive 🤣🤣
see tt has to fill the bag with food cos god forbid one of them was hungry and she had to pay for food wen she was out

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.