Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she implying her or someone we would know because of her is on that Virgin Media show Eating with the enemy?

Reactions: 2
Yes! I wonder is that what her photo shoot and getting all done up in December was about? Who could she be paired with though?? Seriously
Did anyone see Billy’s lunch at the end of her reel?? How does a child eat that In school, it looked like mainly liquid??

Reactions: 1
I wonder will it be the pineapple on it?

She said of hair/make up in dec that she may or may not share it with anyone.

Yes! I wonder is that what her photo shoot and getting all done up in December was about? Who could she be paired with though?? Seriously
Did anyone see Billy’s lunch at the end of her reel?? How does a child eat that In school, it looked like mainly liquid??
That couldn’t have been his lunch. She must have just been using the box to store the leftovers

Reactions: 3
Why do they have the lasagne two nights in a row always?! Why is that the only thing she doesn't freeze?

Reactions: 1
WHY would she blitz all the meat sauce just to suit willow? Like would you not take out hers and do it separately? She’s some gobshite 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Mmmm mince purée 🥶🤦🏼‍♀️ What age is Willow now ? Sure do away with the spoon altogether and just shove in a feeding tube and be done with it

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She will be two in May?!! My youngest just turned one and I don’t blitz his lasagna!!!!

If Willow is genuinely having issues with textures at her age it would be worth checking in with a PHN.

On the other hand I worked with a girl once who puréed everything for her daughter, I’ll never forget it, the girl still had massive food aversions at age 6, it was a huge problem, she could only eat puréed fruit and veg etc and refused so much food, would only stick to a specific list. That wasn’t sensory issues in that case however, the issue was cultivated by the mother from the get go. The mother had an eating disorder herself though so there was issues around food and control. It was really distressing.

I’m gonna have to even unfollow this tread cos she annoys me so much 🤣🤣 who the hell blends mince meat.... 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Why couldn't she just portion some off for willow who at nearly 2 should not be still on puree, it's pure lazy parenting that she won't get her to eat lumps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.