Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wasn’t asked to do it. They put out an ad for people to apply. She’d try anything to get on tv.

Reactions: 1
Ha ha the garden post!!!! We are miles ahead of you Trace - he’s going to actually tidy it up but 1st we just ask for ideas so companies can send us free stuff for the garden!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It would be very easy & cheap to #SP that garden - a can of petrol and a match & start again !! Can’t wait to see Petey in a sleeveless white tee and his Leeds tattoos covered in muc ⚠

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yup another one we gave her the idea for. She just had to wait a couple of weeks to mention it or else it would’ve looked obvious!! Duh! 😂😳🙄

Reactions: 5
Yep, I mentioned it a few weeks ago. I can’t get over the state of it. Now is the time for them to get their lazy arses out and clean the mess up, like you would think they could get the kids planting some stuff. But in true Tracey style she’s looking for a freebie.

I wonder what groupon delights the pineapple has picked up for the garden?? Tracey will be wetting herself over the cheap than cheap deals he’ll get 😂😂 it’ll probably get at least 3 grid posts if we’re lucky!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder what groupon delights the pineapple has picked up for the garden?? Tracey will be wetting herself over the cheap than cheap deals he’ll get 😂😂 it’ll probably get at least 3 grid posts if we’re lucky!!
It will all be from dealz

Reactions: 2
I'd say it's because her friend frilly flossy is after doing up her garden!!! Wouldn't you think both of them would be embarrassed by the cut off their house, garden, and most off all the tightness with money. I do think that's why friends come and go in Traceys life because she's so tight. And what she brings to the bloggers/ Instagram is Notting.

I know it’s small but they really could make great use of that space outside. And when the weather is nice have those doors open and let the kids come and go as they please. Doesn’t make sense not to have that garden already well set up! They’ve been in the house what, two years?? Billy is at a great age (and was when they moved in) to be outside exploring and playing. Sandpit, water, small vehicles, a few veggies. The kids would be in their element

Reactions: 3
I know it’s small but they really could make great use of that space outside. And when the weather is nice have those doors open and let the kids come and go as they please. Doesn’t make sense not to have that garden already well set up! They’ve been in the house what, two years?? Billy is at a great age (and was when they moved in) to be outside exploring and playing. Sandpit, water, small vehicles, a few veggies. The kids would be in their element
Place your bets, how long will it take for her to beg for all the things you just mentioned

“Ummm where would I get a sand table?? Willow would just LOVE one!”

Absolutely agree!!! But when neither is bothered about the inside the garden hasn't a hope and let's be honest here Tracey takes absolutely no pride in herself or her house or her kids when she'd let little Billy go out with a trousers to short on him. I Don't know very many people that have her approach to life she's no drive to better herself or her home. Lots of people would kill for a house with a back yard never mind a get size kitchen.

Also her stories recommending the phoenix park when it's outside her 5km I live around the corner at its 8.2km from my door to the visitor center !!
Its literally 10 mins from my house and i'm 5.1KM from the visitors centre.. No way is it within her 5km.. For the record T, as i'm sure you were unaware/misinformed.. The distance restriction is 5, not 50KM from your home...

There is no way that end of the park is within her 5km. Does she live in finglas?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.