Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got afternoon tea goodies from Aldi now for Sunday. I’d say she’s chuffed she’s saved a few euro there.

Reactions: 2
Does Tracy have any friends? I only ever see her tagging other instagrammers in her posts but have never seen her mention a real life friend

Does Tracy have any friends? I only ever see her tagging other instagrammers in her posts but have never seen her mention a real life friend
She always mentions things like "my friend said this" or "my friend recommended this" but you never see these people.

Let's be honest here what conversation would you have with her as a friend. She's no interest in anything house, appearance, gardening, fashion, makeup. Unless it's 🆓.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
But is the visitor centre......
No, that’s 8km but TT doesn’t follow rules.

Trace hasn’t been on Cos she hasn’t anything to say. We know. You’ve always been that way hun.

She won’t need the virtual afternoon tea for Mother’s Day. Her and the queen will be together with BFF sissy on sat with their little princesses.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
About as well as her interior design skills
and screaming for garden freebies LOL she has ZERO shame. If she even did 50% of what other bloggers do but she does NOTHING except voice on about self care (sorry trace a bath is basic hygiene) and her poxy frothy coffees

Reactions: 3
and screaming for garden freebies LOL she has ZERO shame. If she even did 50% of what other bloggers do but she does NOTHING except voice on about self care (sorry trace a bath is basic hygiene) and her poxy frothy coffees
She absolutely derides any mother who doesn’t breast feed but then thinks it’s acceptable to dress her kids in cheap shoes and clothes that are too small and spend money on coffees and multiple takeaways. Doesn’t make sense. I’d rather spend cash on good quality shoes and warm clothes .

Reactions: 7
Oh god I agree. I was all for using long sleeved vests over summer clothes in August/Sept when the days can still be mild & warm but not dressing my child in light cottons in the height of the Jan rain & snow. Or beating my child into leggings up their ankles and bobbled beyond repair. Cheap shoes so bad for their feet. I always bought "proper shoes" 2-3 times yearly and then those canvas yokes to match an outfit if we had something on. But certainly not 3.50 € shoes that will be the mainstay till next Christmas.

As said before, if she HAD to live a frugal life she could easily make content from that, but she isn't frugal but mean and that is a whole other ballgame. People get on board with those who need to be frugal in order to keep a roof over their head & pay the bills. People who are mean & just out to get what they can as cheap/free as possible are not who anyone wants to look to for advice.

Reactions: 6
Just saw that. And her mam got the same apparently. Her smug face
AliDee and my little babog are both raffling off a hamper. TT obviously asked for hers to be sent to psychic mom, save her having to buy a gift.

Last edited:
And you’d think given willow has an issue with her hips that proper supporting shoes would be most important!!

Reactions: 6
AliDee and my little babog are both raffling off a hamper. TT obviously asked for hers to be sent to psychic mom, save her having to buy a gift.
I came here to say this. Everytime she's gifted something her first thought is herself and if there's a second freebie its who in her immediate family can she regift it to. Blinded by greed that it never occurred to her she could boost her boring content by doing a giveaway. Her grabby nature is incredibly off putting

Reactions: 5
Exactly you would think she’d gift something decent, she’s as miserable and tight. She’s all about herself.

I saw her on eating with the enemy. I didn't think the topic or person was a good enough match to bring out the Tracey we see on social media. They should have matched her to someone with opposing views attachment parenting or co-sleeping. Her dinner date was respectful enough so she was amenable. I feel like she would sacrifice showing her real views in order to be liked.

Exactly you would think she’d gift something decent, she’s as miserable and tight. She’s all about herself.
I can only recall one give away from TT. A manky second hand book.
Remember she nominated her hubby for the bottle of aftershave.. just because he was deadly 😳

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.