Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She purées everything it’s vile. They must be shitting purée at this stage. It’s the frozen & blitzed again. Peter would you bleeping man up ! Also with the 2year birthday coming up in may will we be treated to a home birth anniversary story for all the new followers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why couldn't she just portion some off for willow who at nearly 2 should not be still on puree, it's pure lazy parenting that she won't get her to eat lumps
Tracy lazy no no its the gentle parenting approach she wud call it(not the spoiled child approach)

Reactions: 1
She is on Eating with the enemy. Just saw her in one of the highlights. Thought she would have been to much of a walkover/agreeable person for that

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
And also no it isn’t your moms 2nd birthday in lockdown we didn’t go into lock down till after March 12th last year 🙄 she also said if your birthday was feb or March last year nothing going on in feb 🙄

Reactions: 5
omg can’t imagine her being confrontational or controversial at all.... wonder who she is paired with?

She is on Eating with the enemy. Just saw her in one of the highlights. Thought she would have been to much of a walkover/agreeable person for that
Where did u see her?? I had a look at the trailer for it but didn’t see anything! I saw that lady from Instagram who sells those weaning spoons, at least I think that’s who it is 😂😂

Where did u see her?? I had a look at the trailer for it but didn’t see anything! I saw that lady from Instagram who sells those weaning spoons, at least I think that’s who it is 😂😂
Its on demand on virgin media think it was episode 7. She was as boring and uninteresting as always.

Basically the drag queen had no interest in kids and that’s all Tracey has to talk about imo!! I don’t think she thought Tracey was very interesting 😂😂
I’d say T was only there for the free meal!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Basically the drag queen had no interest in kids and that’s all Tracey has to talk about imo!! I don’t think she thought Tracey was very interesting 😂😂
I’d say T was only there for the free meal!!
She was only there to save half the meal to bring home for the freezer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
€3.50 for shoes!!!! Is she for bleeping real. They probably don’t fit Willow. But will squeeze them into the poor child. And she is worried about willows hips.
STOP PUTTING CLOTHES AND SHOES TO SMALL ONTO HER.
Get her proper shoes Tracey.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.