Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to keep going back to that last one. How thin is that duvet?! Is there a duvet inside the duvet cover? They must all be frozen!! And the new lamp looks feckin miserable.
the lamp like y wud u even post it 🙄🙄 that duvet is actually not right how can they sleep with it no wonder baby hitler wont sleep she has no shame

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Peter pineapple who reads here will have a new duvet by next week. That will be content then for the week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
My bedroom is currently half study area because we don't have an office (until later in yr) and it STILL looks more warm and homely than TTT (tight tits tracy)

Reactions: 1
Allowing the child to scribble on the floor has she no colouring books or paper. Wipeable or not it's a silly thing for a toddler to be allowed to do

Reactions: 6
but sure its not up to Tracey Willow decides she wants to do this stuff shes in charge

The dirt INGRAINED on her floor.

I had those tiles in a past house and monthly deck brush and washing up liquid was the only way I could clean them. Then weekly steam mop. I also lived alone so the dirt was WAY less than hers 🤢🤢

I presume no one is going to comment that she’s WELL outside 5km going to the phoenix park 🙄🙄
But sure I suppose she had to be among Mother Nature this morning so it’s ok!! 😡 tightarse wasn’t going to let go of her free little pot of jam to help willow along 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I presume no one is going to comment that she’s WELL outside 5km going to the phoenix park 🙄🙄
But sure I suppose she had to be among Mother Nature this morning so it’s ok!! 😡 tightarse wasn’t going to let go of her free little pot of jam to help willow along 😂😂
I saw someone say how lucky she is the Phoenix park is within her 5KM but it’s disappeared. If this is what’s she at publically, imagine what she’s at privately. Not the brightest spark.

God she’s painful! Outside having scones and the cold she’s not right in the head. The lamp I was like 😱 what is she showing what am I am supposed to be looking at? The worst yet

Reactions: 4
Aghh where to start with this dose. Bringing the kids out in this cold snap so she can reconnect with nature 🙄 letting Willow scribble on the tiles 🙄 complaining about neighbours getting work done during the day, which they are perfectly entitled to do and having the audacity to say she might knock in. Eh f**k off Tracey, the world doesn't revolve around you and your bears just cause you're mad about yourself. Hadn't gone on her page in ages and I'm sorry I did. Going on about Willow's fears in that intense voice as if anyone actually cares.God I can't stand her.

Reactions: 2
Was literally going to ask is this within her 5km what a cheek to post about going there.

if you check 5km from me it's within her 5km on a straight line which is how it works apparently.

Her ridiculous rant about W’s sleep / naps / fear of noises. I’d be more worried about the blaring telly in the background than a drill that I for one couldn’t hear. Once again, TT - if you’re not going to do anything about the non sleeping child then stop moaning about it on Insta.

Reactions: 2
Its 6.5km from her street. Course rules don't apply to her
8.7km to the visitor centre.. But she has been to see Leeannes baby so isn’t bothered about covid restrictions.

Billy’s face hidden again, she’s an awful dose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.