Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is every ingredient/element miserable ?

lettuce looks like it was involved in a hit and run 🚗 🔥

the mince meat mashed into a pancake is vile looking

the ‘sauces’ are all 48c range in Aldi, hardly the foodie family she makes out they are 🤣

Chipped nails, greasy pans, cluttered clothes horses.... the only positive is that we don’t have micro chopped courgette & frozen sweet corn today

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agree. Not cosy at all. How does she even get into the room? The bed is wedged in there.
My brother used to sleep in a tiny box room when we were kids and he used to complain "open the door and you're in bed" hers is the exact same!!

Reactions: 1
She has to be trolling us 🤣 defrosting the cookie dough 🙈 and she loves being “cosy” in that bed that looks like it should be in a prison

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She has to be trolling us 🤣 defrosting the cookie dough 🙈 and she loves being “cozy” in that bed that looks like it should be in a prison
Unless she is getting into that bed wearing a sleeping bag and a hot water bottle there is no way she is getting cosy there.

• Haha
The least cosy looking bed I’ve ever seen. Not even a summer duvet with a throw over it, just a feckin sheet it looks like. No wonder the child can’t sleep!

A dinner from earlier. Why is it dribbles of food ? For a girl who had a weight problem is that why her portions are small now? Or just because she always needs leftovers to freeze ?
Eato will be delighted with that plug - how miserable and mean does that look? I'm guessing the lasagne will be stretched to cover 8 adult meals.

Surely she can’t be serious with that meal? 😂😂 it looks as miserable as sin.
Definitely binge and restrict , didn’t she have a few take away sandwiches last weekend and a burger wrap yesterday and apple pie from McDonald’s.
She’s havin a slice of pizza in the bath with another 5 chips 😂

I have to laugh at the Eatto ad. Apparently she had no obligation to say anything about them. So they’re just a nice company that wanted to send her out free dinners. Yeah ok Tracey...

Reactions: 2
Frozen meals in our house are a last choice, only if we have to and try avoid it. I know it’s all that some people can organise etc but Tracey seems to orgasm over being able to freeze food or buy food cheaper as it’s frozen . I could not eat frozen meals daily

Reactions: 2
Frozen meals in our house are a last choice, only if we have to and try avoid it. I know it’s all that some people can organise etc but Tracey seems to orgasm over being able to freeze food or buy food cheaper as it’s frozen . I could not eat frozen meals daily
Maybe this crowd copped on to her incessant Iceland tags and thought they’d get some good advertisement out of it! I’m sure they’re grand - on occasion - if you’re stuck, but oven cooking something from frozen is surely no quicker than throwing on a stir fry or pesto pasta that’ll take 10 mins? She’s a wonder. Or maybe we don’t understand cos we aren’t foodies 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.