Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same , not sure why it’s not happening me with anyone else!
someone said above - I didn’t even think about this but it’s so true - cooking a frozen dinner takes as much time as a fresh dinner. This is so true!What’s the novelty so? That you can refreeze the waste?! That you can never have to throw out something gone out because it’s fresh? Honestly she will have frozen every last pea from those meals

Reactions: 1
She’s full of tit, last week after her moose sandwich she said she couldn’t eat dinner and then said she was having left over lasagna with her mash direct coleslaw and showed a picture... it’s the same picture!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Surely she can’t be serious with that meal? 😂😂 it looks as miserable as sin.
Definitely binge and restrict , didn’t she have a few take away sandwiches last weekend and a burger wrap yesterday and apple pie from McDonald’s.
She’s havin a slice of pizza in the bath with another 5 chips 😂
She had a smore today too. I'm not meaning to shame her in any way with regards to food but I can guarantee in another few weeks she'll be back posting about being upset about her weight again and back doing (not doing) Slimming World.

Reactions: 3
I’ve seen those meals on another Instagram page and so nicely shown off, then you have Tracey who lobs them on top of a load of laundry and shows one their battered boxes 🙄🙄
Your right too that picture she showed was from last weekend 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She had a smore today too. I'm not meaning to shame her in any way with regards to food but I can guarantee in another few weeks she'll be back posting about being upset about her weight again and back doing (not doing) Slimming World.
Excuse yourself, it’s mindful eating 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who eats in the bath?? In the same room as your toilet 🤢🤢 if my toddler brought food into the bathroom I’d run her out!! Was she that concerned she’d miss a bit of pizza that she couldn’t wait until after?? Honestly TT you need help with your relationship with food 🍲

Reactions: 8
Who eats in the bath?? In the same room as your toilet 🤢🤢 if my toddler brought food into the bathroom I’d run her out!! Was she that concerned she’d miss a bit of pizza that she couldn’t wait until after?? Honestly TT you need help with your relationship with food 🍲
She's rotten. She thinks she is showing us how great her husband is but in reality it's just disgusting.

• Sick
The eating in the bath 🤮🤢 I've never seen something as disgusting and the plastic plate just the cherry on top. If she was that desperate for a slice tell petrr throw a slice aside for me after my bath. Im sorry but the duvet my dogs blankets are thicker the pillows gave no firm hold they are just flat thats not cozy 🤦‍♀️. Willow bear would sleep better if she was warmer and more comfortable.

• Sick
The Eatto food would make an ideal gift for someone who’s just had a baby?
Did TT order some for fellow foodie BFF sissy Leanne so? Leanne would make the portion for one last a week, it shouldn’t cost TT a lot.

Eating chipper in the bath off a plastic plate is gross. Absolutely disgusting. God, she has no class this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Eatto food would make an ideal gift for someone who’s just had a baby?
Did TT order some for fellow foodie BFF sissy Leanne so? Leanne would make the portion for one last a week, it shouldn’t cost TT a lot.

Eating chipper in the bath off a plastic plate is gross. Absolutely disgusting. God, she has no class this one.
Imagine the greasy hands in the bath water then 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I think the problem is that none of us are fully fledged foodies like TT, so we wouldn’t understand the “oh my god like literally ah-mazing” moment of having one slice of (cremated) pizza and (a meagre few) chips in the bath.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.