Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Raging having to write this but if you look on the website how far 5km is she’s actually within it 🤦‍♀️ It comes up as more on google maps!

Reactions: 1
She def wouldn't advertise if it was outside her 5km. Sure no doubt she's slipping up & down to kildare on the QT and mystic ma has prob moved in from the SE too.

Reactions: 2
How can she be so shocked that its cold? Has Mrs Mother Nature never been outside in February before?

• Haha
I've said it before and I'll say it again..... SENSORY PROCESSING RED FLAGS

Peter, Tracy whoever is reading here please flag this with your phn. A fear of noises that makes your child hysterical is not okay. I know.

Reactions: 6
I've said it before and I'll say it again..... SENSORY PROCESSING RED FLAGS

Peter, Tracy whoever is reading here please flag this with your phn. A fear of noises that makes your child hysterical is not okay. I know.
So many red flags and I have very little experience first hand of sensory processing issues/autism spectrum. I'd be getting these issues checked before her hips.

Reactions: 5
So many red flags and I have very little experience first hand of sensory processing issues/autism spectrum. I'd be getting these issues checked before her hips.
I have a little girl with Autism / SPD, dyspraxia and other issues. My mother commented on it when she was about a year old. I foolishly thought Autism meant non- verbal and no attachment to anyone 🙈
My Daughter was very intelligent, spoke very early and had an amazing vocabulary but she hated certain noises, she would be hyperventilating. Terrible, terrible sleeper and only wanted me. She walked on her toes and tripped a lot.
There were other issues too of course but I was in complete denial.
She started school and her teacher approached me and commented on her quirks.
Long story short, she was diagnosed at 6 years old. I wish I had listened to my mam when she was a baby. I have always quietly thought that Willow has issues. She reminds me of my little girl a lot.

Reactions: 4
I have a little girl with Autism / SPD, dyspraxia and other issues. My mother commented on it when she was about a year old. I foolishly thought Autism meant non- verbal and no attachment to anyone 🙈
My Daughter was very intelligent, spoke very early and had an amazing vocabulary but she hated certain noises, she would be hyperventilating. Terrible, terrible sleeper and only wanted me. She walked on her toes and tripped a lot.
There were other issues too of course but I was in complete denial.
She started school and her teacher approached me and commented on her quirks.
Long story short, she was diagnosed at 6 years old. I wish I had listened to my mam when she was a baby. I have always quietly thought that Willow has issues. She reminds me of my little girl a lot.
Can I ask about the walking on toes as iv always always done it myself.

I’d say Tracey is only fuming she didn’t think to have Willows ‘unplanned’ home birth at the petrol station!!!! She’d only love the free fuel for a year!!!
AND they were on the RTÉ news on tv when it happened!! I’d say she’s disgusted she never got that 😂😂
Sure Tracey wouldn’t pay to have willow checked out and she’ll be a long time waiting for any free hse services, the level of fear she described is not normal for sure, most babies will be startled by loud noises but to be afraid of say a noise from a toy is not good. If she was to go to playschool she’d be very overwhelmed 😢

OT & Physio said she had tight muscles. We have been doing a lot of therapy, bought special footwear. She is still walking on her toes, she’s 8 now.
my cousin just had surgery for this shes 14 i think has walked on toes her whole life and the gps ignored it for ages she has no other issues just this but needed the surgery to walk on flat feet

With ASD walking on tiptoes is related to the vestibular system, basically affecting the inner ear. Balance and coordination can be off & walking this way helps the child regulate themselves to something that they are comfortable with. A good OT will be able to identify whether this is the issue or tight muscles in the leg

• Heart
With ASD walking on tiptoes is related to the vestibular system, basically affecting the inner ear. Balance and coordination can be off & walking this way helps the child regulate themselves to something that they are comfortable with. A good OT will be able to identify whether this is the issue or tight muscles in the leg
That's really fascinating thanks for the explanation

OT & Physio said she had tight muscles. We have been doing a lot of therapy, bought special footwear. She is still walking on her toes, she’s 8 now.
I hope you don't mind me asking but does she constantly walk on her toes even in shoes and out and about? One of my daughters walks on her toes around the house but outside while wearing shoes she walks on her feet.

I hope you don't mind me asking but does she constantly walk on her toes even in shoes and out and about? One of my daughters walks on her toes around the house but outside while wearing shoes she walks on her feet.
Yes, even in the special boots. Always on her toes!

Why did Tracey need to record several snaps of her thinking of what she forgot to say. Why do we need to see that. Like just re record when you remember. She is a serious dose of shite.

She tells us how Willow has been hysterically crying all day... Yet no snaps of her crying. She is just a bullshitter. Letting her draw on the tiles and furniture. No.

That lamp is like the cheap shite lamps you buy in IKEA to attempt to make a house homely that you intend to rent to students. As for the duvet. Non existent. I'd say Peter is in a state of the art goose feather bed in some other room in the house though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.