Tracey Quinn #3 Pockets are tight, will SuperValu or Aldi win the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes a confident liar that one, makes it up to suit whatever situation. I also listened to her podcast this week and found it self indulgent. Basically said she gets triggered at Xmas because she has so much empathy for those that are alone then in the next breath said she text her dad to say she prob wouldn't see him xmas day cause shes suiting herself this year. Couldnt make her sh*t up Ffs😂

Reactions: 5
But sure restaurant only opened today how could she have been out? Unless it was a place that broke restrictions

Reactions: 3
I think date night was meant to be tonight - it was all booked and was going to be child free. She had spoken about it on stories and then did the post which she had to subsequently take down.

Reactions: 2
She said Friday night for dinner out. Restautants only allowed to open today for dine in.

Reactions: 4
I’d bet they aren’t going to go on their sleepover now cos you know ‘Willow is cranky’ and sure god love us TT couldn’t be more than a few feet away in case she needs a boob 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Just listened to her podcast out of interest - does she always just talk about herself?

Reactions: 4
She has the house to herself now. Date night must have went ahead as planned and Peter is gone to get the kids from his parents then off to his GAA no doubt

Making sure she’s posting at home = absolute cover up of needlessly going out/being away during a pandemic !

Reactions: 3
Making sure she’s posting at home = absolute cover up of needlessly going out/being away during a pandemic !

The rest of the family all off at Billy's training, it's essential to bring as many ppl as poss

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just listened to her podcast for this week she is one selfish person 🤦‍♀️ I don't believe half the crap she comes out

Don’t follow her anymore but check her stories after reading on here. She reminds me of Fagan from the film Oliver Twist and Billy & Willow more so Billy are dressed just like the character Oliver. I can not understand how any parent can dress their children in thread borne rags. Clothes in Penny’s are so cheap a few warm track bottom, couple of long sleeve tops and a few hoodies and mix and match them and the child is dressed.
I’ve never come across anyone so miserly tight as this one. As my late gran used to say “she’d live off the wax in your ears she’s so mean”.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.