Tracey Quinn #3 Pockets are tight, will SuperValu or Aldi win the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had a post up asking where people were going out for dinner!! She was looking for freebies, attention, tags & more attention hoping that some food place might see it!! She’s acting like it’s just regular old valentines night or something. Wow how spaced out is she
Obviously backfired so 😂

she is so removed from reality.

Reactions: 2
Holy cow what planet is she on? A discounted dirty weekend with the hubby not enough she wants a free dinner out this week too. So corona has been eradicated in her world? Got a sickening amount of choc from Cadburys that she'll be freezing to gift for every occasion from here to eternity. Shes lost the run of herself. Can't take any heat either she often reads her crowd wrong then deletes her post 🙄

Holy cow what planet is she on? A discounted dirty weekend with the hubby not enough she wants a free dinner out this week too. So corona has been eradicated in her world? Got a sickening amount of choc from Cadburys that she'll be freezing to gift for every occasion from here to eternity. Shes lost the run of herself. Can't take any heat either she often reads her crowd wrong then deletes her post 🙄
Good old Cabbbries 🍫

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good old Cabbbries 🍫
What’s with her Ryan Tubridy act explaining how we can all send a free bar of cabbbries?

There’s one of BB’s Christmas gifts, the gold treasure chest of Freddos. She’s giddy with excitement.

Who is minding the kids Friday night why they go out. Households are not to mix until after the 18th. Shes.not in a bubble.
It’s ok for TT to get a sitter for an essential night out with PP. Hospital appointments are non essential, you don’t need a sitter for family days out in crumlin!

Last edited:
What’s with her Ryan Tubridy act explaining how we can all send a free bar of cabbbries?

There’s one of BB’s Christmas gifts, the gold treasure chest of Freddos. She’s giddy with excitement.

It’s ok for TT to get a sitter for an essential night out with PP. Hospital appointments are non essential, you don’t need a sitter for family days out in crumlin!
Ah I see I get it now...must reread the guidelines and see how I can manipulate. 🤪

Reactions: 1
Where is Tracey from originally? Her accent ranges from marbles in her mouth posh to da inner citeee flahs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think tallaga hanging out with Ali d and Grace they all sound the same
I hail from that genral area and it drives me round the bend that not one of them can enunciate their words (though Tracey would be better than others) Grace, Ali and Dom particularly have a limited vocabulary and mispronounce words / use words in the wrong context

Reactions: 1
I thought she was getting rid of her ‘scaldy’ dishes?? Either that or she’s after destroying the new one already!!

• Haha
Good god the vomit in the dirty dish that she calls dinner... how is it that Peter appears to have put on weight I mean he must be shitting morning noon and night eating that stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aul Tracey hasn't spent a penny since signing with Andrea Roche. Says shes almost sorted for xmas just needs to think about food 😌Cue Aldi and Supervalu sorting dinner

Does everyone know they bought a house? This would have been my local shopping centre before we bought a house. Normal people would say would have been my local before we moved, weirdo.

Does everyone know they bought a house? This would have been my local shopping centre before we bought a house. Normal people would say would have been my local before we moved, weirdo.
And thats not even true because she lived in her aunties in Crumlin for 2 years before they bought their house.

Can't even be bothered to name the stuff Denise (Pelo) sent her? Anyone else think shes getting lazy now and only here for the freebies?

And thats not even true because she lived in her aunties in Crumlin for 2 years before they bought their house.

Can't even be bothered to name the stuff Denise (Pelo) sent her? Anyone else think shes getting lazy now and only here for the freebies?
And the freebies are rolling in. She will deffo be visiting the Square now she has vouchers. If she hadn't got them she deffo wouldn't.

She comes across as incredulous that she has kids and owns a house. You're an adult thats a part of what we do you're not special 🙄

The mindful eating will be out the window and it will be maccie ds for dinner now until the voucher runs out 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.