Tracey Quinn #3 Pockets are tight, will SuperValu or Aldi win the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the fall out was between Laura and Tracey over a dream her mam had that L was trolling T? Then I noticed Aoife Bermingham and LittleBabog are no longer following L. They definitely did until recently as I've always followed the lot. So what really went down? Why would the other get involved? I think its gas that Tracey is all holier than thou but in reality that's some school yard nonsense going on

Reactions: 2
Recap!!

Don’t show Billy Bears face anymore but lots of Willow Bear Heeeyyyaaa!!
Series one of podcast done
All about SuperValu cos it’s free 😂
Reads on here but doesn’t but does but doesn’t but she’s never going to come on anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Recap!!

Don’t show Billy Bears face anymore but lots of Willow Bear Heeeyyyaaa!!
Series one of podcast done
All about SuperValu cos it’s free 😂
Reads on here but doesn’t but does but doesn’t but she’s never going to come on anymore
Don't forget Peter actually WRITES on here.

Reactions: 5
The posh accent is back with this weeks freebie SV shop.
TT your Crème fraîche is out of date. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"So this is kind of what's for lunch" either it is or it isn't. Its very annoying how often she says that

The child crying if she steps away for a moment. That's hardly surprising given her attachment style of parenting.

Reactions: 4
"So this is kind of what's for lunch" either it is or it isn't. Its very annoying how often she says that

The child crying if she steps away for a moment. That's hardly surprising given her attachment style of parenting.
Why wouldn’t TT have stayed with Willow for the scan? Unless she is pregnant!

WHY DOES SHE KEEP LICKING HER LIPSSSSSSSSS

If she's worried Willow isn't walking correctly you'd think she would invest in a good pair of shoes for the poor child, she's wearing shoes off fun macool from a brand that you can find on aliexpress

Reactions: 14
Imploring followers not to say she's created a rod for her back with the feeding. Well that's exactly what she has done. She could be pregnant. I cant see her letting Leanne have the limelight for long. I suspect Leanne is the mams favourite too. Wonder will she give Kellies business a shoutout? Doubt it as she doesnt seem to celebrate other peoples achievements

Reactions: 3

"I'm not gonna lie"

• Haha
I’m all for breastfeeding but honest to god she needs to move on like why does she keep asking people for advice when she doesn’t want to hear about weaning, I don’t think it’s good to be so attached to the child 🧒 I feel like she wants to be one of those people who bf until the child is 3/4, I know Kellie from my little babog did but she never bleated on about it every chance she got 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
I’m all for breastfeeding but honest to god she needs to move on like why does she keep asking people for advice when she doesn’t want to hear about weaning, I don’t think it’s good to be so attached to the child 🧒 I feel like she wants to be one of those people who bf until the child is 3/4, I know Kellie from my little babog did but she never bleated on about it every chance she got 🙄🙄
She is doing this to get a reaction, even to get this thread going again as it’s gone so quiet. She has no intention whatsoever of taking advice from people from Instagram. She knows what she’s at. I’ve seen her post on the Facebook breastfeeding group, if she really wanted advice she’d go there.

Reactions: 3
She is doing this to get a reaction, even to get this thread going again as it’s gone so quiet. She has no intention whatsoever of taking advice from people from Instagram. She knows what she’s at. I’ve seen her post on the Facebook breastfeeding group, if she really wanted advice she’d go there.
Yeah you’re dead right it’s all for attention and probably engagement on the post!!

You are spot on. Theres about 20 responses and she hasn't interacted with any. Shes just desperate for content. Theres a few things she could try but I think it's her being needy not the child.

You are spot on. Theres about 20 responses and she hasn't interacted with any. Shes just desperate for content. Theres a few things she could try but I think it's her being needy not the child.
She's so rude. People take time out of their day to write a long response to try and help her and she completely ignores it.

She has her spoilt rotten, always going on about she does what she wants etc, she's 1 year old, you're the parent. Going to be a brat

Reactions: 6
Guess what it looks like she's actually replying to everyone now 🤔
She only did that because it was mentioned here. She had posted a SV meal since and responded that posts comments. Shes all over these threads. She shouldn't feel pressured to end her bf journey but what shes doing isn't working for her. Majority of babies sleep the night at that age unless sick. Leave a bottle of expressed milk by the bed and stop pandering.

Im definitely more pissed off by people and covid restrictions, having lost somebody close to me who contracted the virus and then having many close vulnerable people. But is there any need to bring Willow to GAA training? Could she not have stayed at home with her father? Everyone has to do their part. It isn't necessary to take her there.

Im definitely more pissed off by people and covid restrictions, having lost somebody close to me who contracted the virus and then having many close vulnerable people. But is there any need to bring Willow to GAA training? Could she not have stayed at home with her father? Everyone has to do their part. It isn't necessary to take her there.
She’d have no riveting content if she done that..

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.