Tracey Quinn #3 Pockets are tight, will SuperValu or Aldi win the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t follow her anymore but check her stories after reading on here. She reminds me of Fagan from the film Oliver Twist and Billy & Willow more so Billy are dressed just like the character Oliver. I can not understand how any parent can dress their children in thread borne rags. Clothes in Penny’s are so cheap a few warm track bottom, couple of long sleeve tops and a few hoodies and mix and match them and the child is dressed.
I’ve never come across anyone so miserly tight as this one. As my late gran used to say “she’d live off the wax in your ears she’s so mean”.
I don’t understand the type of parents that nearly pride themselves in putting old, worn, too small clothes on kiddies. There’s no excuse for it, I kitted my young lad out last week in dunnes for about 30 euro, 4 tracksuit bottoms, 5 long sleeve tops and 4 hoodies. Tracey is a miser, the less money she has to spend the better.

Reactions: 5
Like if she can afford expensive pizza ovens for her garden she can afford to spend €50 per kid for weather appropriate clothes that fit them. Poor B in ankle bashers while W wears B's old rags over vests

Reactions: 2
Like if she can afford expensive pizza ovens for her garden she can afford to spend €50 per kid for weather appropriate clothes that fit them. Poor B in ankle bashers while W wears B's old rags over vests
Exactly, and he always looks cold. She could sort him out in warm well fitting clothes for the winter for that amount in Penney’s. It’s sad really, you’d imagine as a mammy she’d love shopping for her kids, the very least a child deserves are warm clothes that fit.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember her "hack" on lighting candles with long dried spaghetti lit from the gas cooker? She wouldn't even spend money on a box of matches.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She'll have done some serious sums in her elephant notebook to determine how many candles can be lit per piece of spaghetti and whether or not its more cost effective than a box of matches 😂 shes as tight as a frogs backside

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She'll have done some serious sums in her elephant notebook to determine how many candles can be lit per piece of spaghetti and whether or not its more cost effective than a box of matches 😂 shes as tight as a frogs backside
I'd say she breaks off the unburnt bits of spaghetti and gives it to Billy Bear for his lunch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
A pair of jeans, a rain jacket and canvas shoes. Its the coldest day all year. Notice the other 3 are all bundled up warm 🙄

Can we pitch in so I can print off #foodie on a 100foot cardboard cut so I can beat her across Dublin with it.

my big toe that had fungus on it looked more appealing that most of her meals.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"My actual soul needs it" calm your t*ts Tracey you're talking about a basic AF Sunday roast. Good god shes a cringer. Doing cartwheels over the most bland things. What a basic b%^&*

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Like she is 20k following now. Would Andrea Roche not give a bit of advice or direction on things? I know they don’t control your full feed but if she’s hoping for deals with more food places you’d think she would be told stop orgasming over getting a medium chicken to last for 5 days for 4 people, or get clean dishes, clean your kitchen, wash your nails, stop groping food....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.