Tracey Quinn #3 Pockets are tight, will SuperValu or Aldi win the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to have used a clean dish for the stuffing. It's a Christmas miracle!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her roast bid-day-das (as she calls them) look undercooked and terribly chopped

• Haha
I swear those are slimming world roasties 🤮 they brainwash you into thinking that throwing the spuds into a roasting tray with water and an oxo cube and letting the spuds soak the liquid up is the exact same as a nice crispy fried roastie 🤥🥵

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Like if she can afford expensive pizza ovens for her garden she can afford to spend €50 per kid for weather appropriate clothes that fit them. Poor B in ankle bashers while W wears B's old rags over vests
She couldn't afford to get Billy the meningitis vaccine a couple of years back when it came out but could afford to go to Fuerteventura FFS.. Clearly all T & P care about are themselves and not their pride and joy children

Reactions: 1
She couldn't afford to get Billy the meningitis vaccine a couple of years back when it came out but could afford to go to Fuerteventura FFS.. Clearly all T & P care about are themselves and not their pride and joy children
Wow. Did she actually come out and say she wasn't getting it because it was too expensive?

She did get the vaccines though....she was pregnant with Willow and said the baby would get it on the schedule for free so she said she couldnt have one of her children have it and the other so paid to get it for Billy.

She did get the vaccines though....she was pregnant with Willow and said the baby would get it on the schedule for free so she said she couldnt have one of her children have it and the other so paid to get it for Billy.
I didn't realise she had gotten as I unfollowed her for a long while. The vaccine became available in 2016 and she left 'til 2019 to get it and only did because Willow would get it free?! Strange she found it safe enough to leave him without for the 3 years then all of a sudden decided "sure we'll get it"
To each their own I guess

Can someone please tell her, her lunch literally makes me vom in my mouth!!!! She comes on and says the same tit every day!!! She only went shopping yesterday and already is using left overs 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I didn't realise she had gotten as I unfollowed her for a long while. The vaccine became available in 2016 and she left 'til 2019 to get it and only did because Willow would get it free?! Strange she found it safe enough to leave him without for the 3 years then all of a sudden decided "sure we'll get it"
To each their own I guess

Maybe she didn't know it was available? I've had many instances where people have asked me if my kids have had chickenpox and didn't realise there was a vaccine until I responded that they were vaccinated. My daughter was born in 2016, but before the vaccine was on the schedule. I don't know if it would have been on my radar if it wasn't being mentioned so much.

Does she know she can remove nail polish once it starts chipping??? She leaves it on until it literally chips itself off for weeks on end.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she know she can remove nail polish once it starts chipping??? She leaves it on until it literally chips itself off for weeks on end.
She said the other day she was dying to get her nails done. Guess she's holding out as long as possible to get christmas and valentine's day out of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said the other day she was dying to get her nails done. Guess she's holding out as long as possible to get christmas and valentine's day out of it 😂
She said it again this evening she can't wait to get her nails done, right grand, but take the gold sparkly polish off, it looks dreadful having your nails all chipped like that, she has that gold polish on over two weeks. Just take it off and leave them bare until the shellac appointment... That she will get about 10weeks out of🙄

Maybe she didn't know it was available? I've had many instances where people have asked me if my kids have had chickenpox and didn't realise there was a vaccine until I responded that they were vaccinated. My daughter was born in 2016, but before the vaccine was on the schedule. I don't know if it would have been on my radar if it wasn't being mentioned so much.
Is there really a a chicken pox vaccine? Iv 2 kids and had no idea of this 😳

See?! Isn't it mad. I mean, a mother in work me and that's how I knew. These things are just not widely advertised. Its around years. I think it's even on the vaccine schedule in the UK.

My kids got in in USA it was mandatory for school where we were. When I came back to Ireland it had come in here too. To be fair to Tuppence it changes all the time.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.