Tracey Quinn #3 Pockets are tight, will SuperValu or Aldi win the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does everyone know they bought a house? This would have been my local shopping centre before we bought a house. Normal people would say would have been my local before we moved, weirdo.
Yes.. The Square in Tallaght was her "local shopping centre" before she bought a house and lived in Crumlin in her aunties granny flat!!! Not very local if you ask me

No fear of her doing a giveaway for all the stuff she got from the square 🙄🙄 you could hear her almost wetting herself talking about it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder will there be a mention of the 'date' night with no kids tomorrow or will it be low profile?

Reactions: 1
You mean the meal out she couldn't wait for all week which she now has 'mysteriously' not mentioned because she was called out for leaving the kids with members of another household....ya...no shes not gona mention it again....absolute dope.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she have zero respect for her followers, thinking she can just duck off Instagram for the night and hide the fact she's a selfish witch flouting the guidelines. There's people in hospital right now losing babies by themselves. duck off Tracey

And she has chewed off 80% of her nail varnish 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 3
More freebies... this time from boojum. Its quite disgusting how much free stuff shes been given in the past few weeks and how little she gives back. A bar of choc for the old folks and the rest is regifted to her own nearest and dearest. Tell you what Trace you were worried about the porter in temple st. Why dont you make him up a hamper from your freebies.

• Heart
Have a listen to this weeks podcast !! Tracey isn’t spending money this Christmas. Billy is getting the 3 things he asked for and no ‘added bits of crap to make it look big’ . She got her mam in the family secret Santa & is getting her runners. Peter & her aren’t doing gifts but are buying a pizza oven.
her whole podcast is about her suiting herself thisyear & not going out to spend money etc. I think they’re broke & this is an excuse to pretend she’s grateful for presence over presents . Anyone else thing she’s broke ?

Have a listen to this weeks podcast !! Tracey isn’t spending money this Christmas. Billy is getting the 3 things he asked for and no ‘added bits of crap to make it look big’ . She got her mam in the family secret Santa & is getting her runners. Peter & her aren’t doing gifts but are buying a pizza oven.
her whole podcast is about her suiting herself thisyear & not going out to spend money etc. I think they’re broke & this is an excuse to pretend she’s grateful for presence over presents . Anyone else thing she’s broke ?
I’m torn, broke or greedy i just don’t know! I was swaying towards broke because who would chose to live like that but her excitement and giddiness at saving money/freebies etc makes very think she’s frugal! Willow bear is wearing the same clothes all year round and billy bear is wearing last years pyjamas that are like Capri pants and a 3/4 sleeve top.. one months children’s allowance would set them up with penny’s clothes appropriate for the time of year all year if that makes sense 🙉

Tracey back from her meal out and put a post up, if she had the food she was talking about earlier she would have put up a video of it.

Also, I'll say it again, Tracey if you're worried about Willow walking "funny" then get those aliexpress shoes off her feet and get her a proper pair

Reactions: 8
Tracey back from her meal out and put a post up, if she had the food she was talking about earlier she would have put up a video of it.

Also, I'll say it again, Tracey if you're worried about Willow walking "funny" then get those aliexpress shoes off her feet and get her a proper pair
Or pay €150 and get a private ortho appointment for your child. She did the same with Billy the only reason his eye surgery was when he was 6 was because he was on a public list for 2 years!! She is so worried about willow but not worried about to send her scans to a private consultant and pay €150 to get it fast tracked.. and yes I know if you haven’t cover this costs money.. but about as much money as a holiday to fuerteventura, or a new car... so if you’re so worried Tracey contact the Mater private and get seen next week.

I really think she should gift all her freebies to student nurses etc that worked so hard the last few months

Reactions: 2
I really think she should gift all her freebies to student nurses etc that worked so hard the last few months
Ali dee is doing this. All the PR stuff she has been sent she is giving it to the student nurses. Its a lovely thing to do.

Up 3 pounds after her meal out last night, she looks hungover as well, no reference to the fake wraps she had last night at home, selfish cow

Apparently pics of Tracey and Peter out last night coming, in a WhatsApp group I'm in.... Will update here if I get them ASAP!

• Wow
I thought the meal out was tonight?? I was only half watching her stories yest was she not having a boujou meal or something??!

I thought the meal out was tonight?? I was only half watching her stories yest was she not having a boujou meal or something??!

No she posted she was heading out last night but there was a backlash in the comments so she deleted the post, said she was having meal at home last night but no sign of it, nails painted and hair washed, clearly heading out. She looks in bits today she was definitely out.

Apparently someone has pics of her out last night who was in the same place but I've yet to see them.... I definitely believe it though, where's her video of her mauling all the food at home last night?? Guarantee you she's making the wraps tonight and will pop up the video and say it was last night

I thought she said she was going out tonight too, but it sure looks like she was out last night. She had the remains of eyeliner or mascara in the corners her eyes this morning Sly prerending she ate the boojum. She would have posted the video of it if thats what they had

So that’s why she said the other day that she doesn’t get time in the evenings to post cos willow is so demanding!! But it’s a cover story to pretend she wasn’t out last night!!

Does she think people are stupid, of course she was out last night, won’t post it now tho, knows well she shouldn’t have been. I am personally going to start mailing these companies that are gifting her freebies to make them aware of what she does. The fact she didn’t do the SuperValu cook along saying willow was cranky then later posting she had a pamper evening.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.