Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossPot

WHY DOES SHE KEEP LICKING HER LIPSSSSSSSSS

If she's worried Willow isn't walking correctly you'd think she would invest in a good pair of shoes for the poor child, she's wearing shoes off fun macool from a brand that you can find on aliexpress

Reactions: 14

treatyo'self

She picked her husband as the other person to gift a Lloyd's present!!! God forbid the free shit would leave the house!

• Haha
  • Wow

ExposingTruth

I see TT is on the beggy Mitchell for Christmas presents now. Is there anything she won’t beg for.
Looks like her family and friends will be getting freebies/PR Samples for Christmas.

She’ll be telling everyone Christmas morning Billy is just obsessed with coco brown tan.

• Haha

GossPot

Tracey can't wait to dance with her pals again. Who are they does anyone know?

Mystic Ma and BoreAnne

Can Peter not mind Willow? Is it necessary to bring her? People having to go to awful appointments alone, or scans etc, but Willow can come along for the craic. Same goes for Billy's training on weekends.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
So she got no sleep lastnight coz willow bear was feeding all night bla bla bla ... honestly and don’t come at me breastfeeding police BUT she’s a big child now Tracey you’ve done a great job feeding her this long - put the boobs away and get her a bed of her own for everyone’s sake 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12

Mona86

VIP Member
That duck will last 3938 days and probably have room for the freezer - and she will be swearing by that chilli relish but will never repurchase ! They literally mouth water at the very thought of free food ... is it greed or is it mean-ness I can’t decide ?

• Haha

Mona86

VIP Member
Ive just unfollowed but not before viewing that ridiculous story about some blogger charging €5 a month Patreon because she "values her time" seriously f'off who do these people think they are? I wouldnt bother following suit Tracey love.
Just seen the same! My moo and roo now on Patreon at €5 a month ! Sorry for what ? She (My moo and roo) asked a week ago on her page would people pay for blogs and ‘ don’t worry I’m not thinking of it’... then bang on today she’s looking for €5 a month plus vat. Sorry but what does she have to write about ? Body positivity, breast feeding, miscarriages- I’m not here to undermine any of that as a mom myself but moo and roo rehashes out the same pics with leaky boobs and cellulite , the same posts about kids every few days. She’s a stay at home mom and her outlet is insta and some make up bits... why does she think anyone should pay €5 a month to read those ramblings? The fucking notions I swear to god!!!! I thought she was ok that girl. But I realise now they are all greedy

Those questions!!! 🙄🙄🙄

One thing I'm RAGING at is she said she once met Muhammed Ali but thought 'it' was Nelson Mandela. The f@cking ignorant casual racism of bragging about that!!!

• Wow
  • Angry

Bustyhazy

She should try having a child with a life limiting condition, where hospital appointments aren’t a family day out with bags of fucking snacks for willow bear.

Our appointments are almost fortnightly with only one Parent allowed.
Why are TT’s bears excluded from this rule?

Her excitement for stupid petty crap is bugging me today.

God no, Willow can’t be left at home, she’s a free spirit who loves to roam, doesn’t matter if that’s in a hospital waiting room in the middle of a global pandemic..
She’s actually after annoying me bringing Whingy willow to the appointment. Every week I’ve had to source childcare for my child while I bring my other child to a hospital appointment and here she is thinking it’s like a day out to the zoo. What an ignorant women no consideration for those around her!

Reactions: 11

Dancinatthedisco

Yes I have to say that really annoyed me too. She did it during the last lockdown aswell and I remember being fed up she brought W to Crumlin with her. Each of my 3 have had different GP/dentist/hospital appointments throughout the pandemic and I would not for one second have even considered bringing anyone but the child in question. My husband works from home too so just worked around it without issue (as he absolutely should- parenting is 50/50!!). Special rules for Tracey and Willow bear on the Willow show though of course.

Also Tracey I respectfully disagree with your statement yesterday “I feel like everyone has one of these scaldy dishes in their kitchen” - I absolutely 100% do not have any kitchenware I could refer to as scaldy. Grim.

• Heart

Obicularis_Oculi

Chatty Member
She’s actually after annoying me bringing Whingy willow to the appointment. Every week I’ve had to source childcare for my child while I bring my other child to a hospital appointment and here she is thinking it’s like a day out to the zoo. What an ignorant women no consideration for those around her!
It actually annoys me that she doesn't give a flying one that she is 20 minutes late for an appointment too. Likely holding everyone else up. Not a care in the world strolling along filming yourself talking shite about being late.

GlitterConfetti

Attachment parenting ya know, the rest of us just wouldn’t understand :rolleyes:
Poor Leanne will be totally mithered with all Saint Tracey's parenting advice 😏 and cue the "I didnt think it was possible but we're closer than ever now sissy is a mother. Speaking of births does anyone remember the time I accidentally gave birth on my living room floor 🙈 and the🚒👨‍🚒 had to show up 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

LTD

Is she actually using a kids paintbrush to egg wash those pin wheels? Its stained green. 🤢 Disgusting!!

• Sick
  • Wow

Popcorntigger

Her list of things that have happened this year. We got a new bed, I dyed my hair pink and Leeds played in the Premier league. My god if that was my round up of 2020 I'd actually be disgusted with my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Mona86

VIP Member
I bet you a stupid duvet cover that she’s following SW but won’t admit it. Obvious by the breakfast she’s doing the healthy a/b thing. She won’t refer To it as it’s no longer beneficial to her she’s not a consultant any more but even the mention of the Chinese / black bean/veg/rice is SW thinking. Please don’t think I’m here selling SW. I’ve been there too & got obsessed but can she at least be honest !

Smurfett 23

Don’t follow her anymore but check her stories after reading on here. She reminds me of Fagan from the film Oliver Twist and Billy & Willow more so Billy are dressed just like the character Oliver. I can not understand how any parent can dress their children in thread borne rags. Clothes in Penny’s are so cheap a few warm track bottom, couple of long sleeve tops and a few hoodies and mix and match them and the child is dressed.
I’ve never come across anyone so miserly tight as this one. As my late gran used to say “she’d live off the wax in your ears she’s so mean”.

• Haha