Tracey Quinn #3 Pockets are tight, will SuperValu or Aldi win the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is minding the kids Friday night why they go out. Households are not to mix until after the 18th. Shes.not in a bubble.

Reactions: 1
Who is minding the kids Friday night why they go out. Households are not to mix until after the 18th. Shes.not in a bubble.
COVID restrictions dont apply to Tracey sure shes already recorded a podcast outside her 5k and brought both kids for a day out at Crumlin children's hospital

So she's breaking restrictions again, doesn't even try and hide it, really pissing me off

Reactions: 2
Another lunch that just worked 🤣
Omg it looked vile. Why is she so mean, i always look forward to my lunch, a nice fresh salad, or a chicken wrap or tuna salad in a pitta, normal lunch stuff... I couldn't be excited about a bowl of chickpea curry in the freezer for the last two weeks with a handful of spinach on it and a blob of something else random

Omg it looked vile. Why is she so mean, i always look forward to my lunch, a nice fresh salad, or a chicken wrap or tuna salad in a pitta, normal lunch stuff... I couldn't be excited about a bowl of chickpea curry in the freezer for the last two weeks with a handful of spinach on it and a blob of something else random
It’s not the food she’s excited by it’s the fact she didn’t have to spend any money!! The fact that she’s getting absolute value for her money 😂😂
I actually feel sorry for her living this way so frugal, everything is sad like the Christmas decorations are like something she robbed from a student flat!! And let’s not forget her hospital bag!! 😂 keeping her pennies in a plastic knickers bag!
Billys probably getting some spare pr for Christmas 🎄 god help him!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s not the food she’s excited by it’s the fact she didn’t have to spend any money!! The fact that she’s getting absolute value for her money 😂😂
I actually feel sorry for her living this way so frugal, everything is sad like the Christmas decorations are like something she robbed from a student flat!! And let’s not forget her hospital bag!! 😂 keeping her pennies in a plastic knickers bag!
[/
QUOTE]

She trys to put an overly postive spin on everything like shes excited about the mish mash meals or saying they kept the tree for nostalgia reasons but in reality everything comes back to money with Tracey.

Oh the hospital bag shocked me, i was literally shook after i watched it, i couldn't believe someone could be so mean to themselves, i mean a half a packet of chewing gum "to keep her breath fresh"... Maybe splash out on a new toothbrush, mouth wash and tooth paste tracey🙄. That was grim i have to say

The bashed tin of ten year old vaseline. Utterly depressing

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh the hospital bag shocked me, i was literally shook after i watched it, i couldn't believe someone could be so mean to themselves, i mean a half a packet of chewing gum "to keep her breath fresh"... Maybe splash out on a new toothbrush, mouth wash and tooth paste tracey🙄. That was grim i have to say

The bashed tin of ten year old vaseline. Utterly depressing
The hospital bag gave me nightmares, her bag was full of old, decrepit tit, most of it I'd have binned. And she doesn't see anything wrong with broadcasting this to her followers. Amazing. She's either thick or she doesn't give a shite.

The hospital bag gave me nightmares, her bag was full of old, decrepit tit, most of it I'd have binned. And she doesn't see anything wrong with broadcasting this to her followers. Amazing. She's either thick or she doesn't give a shite.
have to agree... I mean the hospital bag is the one time you spend the extra 5€ on those knickers or an extra €10 on PJs you’d never Normally buy... you buy new shampoo travel size or other and you splurge on the nice things like lip balm, hand cream, vagina cream - anything you can find!! It is absolutely not the time for the half empty toothpaste or left over gum. I mean the bag looks like you got rushed to hospital, the type of bag the husband would bring you in when you send him home with a list and he brings thongs When you want granny pants, he brings his toothbrush and he brings conditioner instead of shampoo. Her bag for one of the biggest events of her life resembles a half arsed rushed bag a hubby would fill in an emergency..... it’s pretty sad

have to agree... I mean the hospital bag is the one time you spend the extra 5€ on those knickers or an extra €10 on PJs you’d never Normally buy... you buy new shampoo travel size or other and you splurge on the nice things like lip balm, hand cream, vagina cream - anything you can find!! It is absolutely not the time for the half empty toothpaste or left over gum. I mean the bag looks like you got rushed to hospital, the type of bag the husband would bring you in when you send him home with a list and he brings thongs When you want granny pants, he brings his toothbrush and he brings conditioner instead of shampoo. Her bag for one of the biggest events of her life resembles a half arsed rushed bag a hubby would fill in an emergency..... it’s pretty sad
Where. An said bag be seen

Where. An said bag be seen
highlights for hospital bag (before she had a surprise home birth - hope i didn’t ruin the story for you 🤣🤣🤣)
A good way through the highlights but it’s there!
might go watch for a lol myself ‘‘twas a long day back in the salon @ work !

• Haha
Latest post...fml..we get it trace your giddy about a night out with hubby but fcuk off the rest of us arent flouting the rules for no doubt a free or heavily discounted meal 🙄

She just deleted her latest post, maybe a bit of backlash, didn't get a chance to read all the comments but two were people saying childcare is an issue so won't be heading out

She just deleted her latest post, maybe a bit of backlash, didn't get a chance to read all the comments but two were people saying childcare is an issue so won't be heading out
Had to go check, she did delete it. Didnt see what was written but hopefully it was said she is flouting the rules...honestly think she is thick and doesnt read the actual guidelines. It's still.heavily restricted...we.can't leave our counties or visit peoples houses. Yes places are opening but we are in a pandemic and cases are still very high and she has vulnerable people in her family that she will.want to see.

Had to go check, she did delete it. Didnt see what was written but hopefully it was said she is flouting the rules...honestly think she is thick and doesnt read the actual guidelines. It's still.heavily restricted...we.can't leave our counties or visit peoples houses. Yes places are opening but we are in a pandemic and cases are still very high and she has vulnerable people in her family that she will.want to see.
She had a post up asking where people were going out for dinner!! She was looking for freebies, attention, tags & more attention hoping that some food place might see it!! She’s acting like it’s just regular old valentines night or something. Wow how spaced out is she

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.