Tracey Quinn #3 Pockets are tight, will SuperValu or Aldi win the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Willow outdoors with no coat on and her chest exposed just to show off her bleeping leeds jersey. It's so damp today and foggy (I don't live far from her area), fresh air ok but wrapped up with a coat/hat/gloves

Reactions: 3
Willow outdoors with no coat on and her chest exposed just to show off her bleeping leeds jersey. It's so damp today and foggy (I don't live far from her area), fresh air ok but wrapped up with a coat/hat/gloves
Was about to post the same doesn't matter if she was only out for 30 seconds it's long enough to get cold on her chest which will turn into a bad cough and require a covid swab and she will bring Billy bear along too for the fun and a picnic basket of snacks and be an hour late 🙄

The poor child in a scoop neck top with her chest exposed on a day like today. Although I think Tracey is a good mother on balance sometimes I wonder if she's all there in the head. The way whe dresses those kids and some of her meal choices for Billy

commenting that she has her coat off like its the childs choice oh wait it probably is cos we know whos boss

And Summer leggings on ☹🥶

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Its ok she has a long sleeve stripey vest underneath 😒😒

Reactions: 1
Its ok she has a long sleeve stripey vest underneath 😒😒
We're well into winter and I haven't seen Willow in a single jumper. Its summer dresses or tshirts over a long sleeve vest. If she's too tight to buy her some winter outfits surely she has an old jumper of Billy's she can throw on her. Money was tight for me at various stages but nothing brought me greater joy when my kids were small than to see them in sweet little outfits. Can it be that big of a win for her to reuse every stitch until it falls apart?

Last edited:
I often added a long sleeve vest to short sleeved tops for the kids but in early autumn or spring not the depths of winter with summer leggings.

Lasagne divided into 474837 portions

mushed up quorn with spinach, onions(Peter doesn’t like onions) courgettes, frozen sweet corn, passata and the free chili jam from Aldi from Christmas 2017 out of the freezer

we haven’t seen the duck from SuperValu yet...
Don't forget the frozen wine ..

Guys the scrimping and left over meals is one thing but the clothes - or lack of- on willow and even Billy at times is actually not a joke shur it’s not? It’s about 5 degrees today. Don’t bleeping tell us Willow is so such a diva she won’t wear warm clothes/coat. You’re her bleeping mother. Good god

Reactions: 7
The duck appeared and it #justworked was #unreal and #nextlevel!!

Tracey, how about YOU #supportlocal and actually shell out yourself? It doesn't really count if it's #gifted.

Guys the scrimping and left over meals is one thing but the clothes - or lack of- on willow and even Billy at times is actually not a joke shur it’s not? It’s about 5 degrees today. Don’t bleeping tell us Willow is so such a diva she won’t wear warm clothes/coat. You’re her bleeping mother. Good god
I was nearby and I'd say it was colder and there was a freezing fog. Hopefully she just took her coat off for a pic of the Leeds top? Surely...

• Haha
The duck appeared and it #justworked was #unreal and #nextlevel!!

Tracey, how about YOU #supportlocal and actually shell out yourself? It doesn't really count if it's #gifted.

I was nearby and I'd say it was colder and there was a freezing fog. Hopefully she just took her coat off for a pic of the Leeds top? Surely...
Genuinely. It. Just. Worked. I'm. Not. Going. To. Lie. Genuinely.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly it just really annoys me that willow was allowed run around with no coat!! If that was my girl she’d be straight back in the buggy or car and home unless it’s on! It’s not like she can unzip a coat and take it off herself?? She obviously doesn’t say no to her in ANY situation, is that actually a parenting style?? 🙄

Honestly it just really annoys me that willow was allowed run around with no coat!! If that was my girl she’d be straight back in the buggy or car and home unless it’s on! It’s not like she can unzip a coat and take it off herself?? She obviously doesn’t say no to her in ANY situation, is that actually a parenting style?? 🙄
Yes it's called lazy parenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's laying the foundations for one spoiled brat. What happens when the child starts school and doesnt get her own way? Does she expect after 4-5 years of Willow's way her reasoning skills will suddenly show up? What she's teaching her is she who screams loudest get what she wants. Course everything us older mothers did is wrong and Tracey has all the solutions

He's still only in senior infants and educate together schools tend to start/finish early/later than others.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.