Tracey Quinn #3 Pockets are tight, will SuperValu or Aldi win the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve unfollowed her and her disgusting nails cos she honestly makes me depressed with her penny pinching and “hello baby” I don’t know who is watching her and thinking WOW I’m going to have a curry and coleslaw pitta I’ve had in the freezer since 2017 with 5 bits of grated cheese I had left over “sure you know It’s what I had in the fridge” what is she going to do in 5 years (if she makes it’s that long) when the insta fame is gone?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My thing with Tracey is the way she dresses those kids is like a 1960s housewife with 12 kids who passes down clothing until the threads split. Thats ok at 6 and 1 but what when the bullying at school starts. Does she have the awareness to improve? The babys outfit today is a vest with a tshirt over it and a tutu with leggings under it. All mismatched and ill fitting. You can buy a cheap cotton dress with the tutu attached for heavens sake. I cant cope with the meanness around meals etc. If its not gifted they go without.

Reactions: 3
My thing with Tracey is the way she dresses those kids is like a 1960s housewife with 12 kids who passes down clothing until the threads split. Thats ok at 6 and 1 but what when the bullying at school starts. Does she have the awareness to improve? The babys outfit today is a vest with a tshirt over it and a tutu with leggings under it. All mismatched and ill fitting. You can buy a cheap cotton dress with the tutu attached for heavens sake. I cant cope with the meanness around meals etc. If its not gifted they go without.
A wee pair of decent leggings/cords or whatever and a long sleeve t-shirt from dunnes costs buttons. Its just ridiculous

Reactions: 2
Peters dad is called William, Billy for short, He is a gentleman. His mother is lovely too.

it’s a very popular name but I think it’s too similar to willow.
Do you know Peter's family well? I wondered was there a fricton between them and Tracey? They were around quite a bit (on her social media) before Willow was born and now nothing about them. I wondered if maybe they dont approve of Traceys way or perhaps they dont like social media and attention on their family?

Reactions: 1
Do you know Peter's family well? I wondered was there a fricton between them and Tracey? They were around quite a bit (on her social media) before Willow was born and now nothing about them. I wondered if maybe they dont approve of Traceys way or perhaps they dont like social media and attention on their family?

Maybe Covid?

I do know them. They’re very private and lovely people.

They’d don’t approve of or understand TT’s SM obsession but keep out of it. His Mam would never say a bad word about TT, his sister hates it too.

They adore their two children and 4 grandchildren.
They are also very good financially to PP & TT.
That’s rarely shown or appreciated by TT.
She only praises Mystic Ma

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve unfollowed her and her disgusting nails cos she honestly makes me depressed with her penny pinching and “hello baby” I don’t know who is watching her and thinking WOW I’m going to have a curry and coleslaw pitta I’ve had in the freezer since 2017 with 5 bits of grated cheese I had left over “sure you know It’s what I had in the fridge” what is she going to do in 5 years (if she makes it’s that long) when the insta fame is gone?
All the beautiful moments on the toy show and the only comment she can make is why did John the hospital Porter not get a present. Jesus Tracey people don’t do kind deeds just to get freebies like you. duck off and recognize decent humanity and learn a lesson. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 7
I do know them. They’re very private and lovely people.

They’d don’t approve of or understand TT’s SM obsession but keep out of it. His Mam would never say a bad word about TT, his sister hates it too.

They adore their two children and 4 grandchildren.
They are also very good financially to PP & TT.
That’s rarely shown or appreciated by TT.
She only praises Mystic Ma
Thats what I suspected. Tracey only appreciates people who placate her lifestyle. I'd say its hard for them to watch her dress the kids in rags to save pittance.

All the beautiful moments on the toy show and the only comment she can make is why did John the hospital Porter not get a present. Jesus Tracey people don’t do kind deeds just to get freebies like you. duck off and recognize decent humanity and learn a lesson. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Tracey's idea of altruism is to give an old dear a free bar of chocolate from her Cadbury's press pack along with a freepost letter

Reactions: 2
She has all those cook books but bet you any money she will add her twist of spinach, onions, courgettes and other old veg she has to last 2 dinner, some for lunch, some for Billy’s lunch, some for the freezer and some to go with coleslaw..... can’t wait to see what slop she comes up with this week....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has all those cook books but bet you any money she will add her twist of spinach, onions, courgettes and other old veg she has to last 2 dinner, some for lunch, some for Billy’s lunch, some for the freezer and some to go with coleslaw..... can’t wait to see what slop she comes up with this week....
Lasagne divided into 474837 portions

mushed up quorn with spinach, onions(Peter doesn’t like onions) courgettes, frozen sweet corn, passata and the free chili jam from Aldi from Christmas 2017 out of the freezer

we haven’t seen the duck from SuperValu yet...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find it comical that she thinks she's a foodie and a good cook... Her food depresses me. Its miserable looking. And whatever tit she makes gets put into the freezer, the childs lunch box and then plastered onto a pitta with coleslaw the next day... And it just works🙄. The smugness of her is so irritating when she gets sent free stuff, stuff you know right well she would never buy cos shes too miserable...for example announcing on Instagram she was going to gift her sister a small bottle of cheap aldi fizz.. Im sure she can't wait.

Reactions: 3
I find it comical that she thinks she's a foodie and a good cook... Her food depresses me. Its miserable looking. And whatever tit she makes gets put into the freezer, the childs lunch box and then plastered onto a pitta with coleslaw the next day... And it just works🙄. The smugness of her is so irritating when she gets sent free stuff, stuff you know right well she would never buy cos shes too miserable...for example announcing on Instagram she was going to gift her sister a small bottle of cheap aldi fizz.. Im sure she can't wait.
Tracey wouldn't pay for Duck, Eddie Rockets sauces, relishes, steaks out of her own money. Anyone can be adventurous in the kitchen with freebies. When she doesnt have a voucher or a pr delivery all she makes is the same tired overcooked veg congealed into mush.

Reactions: 4
"some girls buy shoes" as she stands there in her slippers that are ready for the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.