Tracey Quinn #3 Pockets are tight, will SuperValu or Aldi win the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m more affronted by those awful pjs she dug outta the attic for billy for the toy show 😬😬 I’ve donated stuff in better condition than them
Thought the exact same . I’d love to buy the little boy a nice fresh brand new pair of pajamas . Everything he wears is washed to a thread or shrunk and too small. He looks cold .

Reactions: 4
She visualized a green door and it manifested itself for her. The power of positive thinking.

The rest of us just go to the paint shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So people can’t go to a funeral but TT can go to a podcast and get her hair done in a lockdown.

she’s a dirty selfish woman

Reactions: 2
Jesus Billy is getting new clothes

Is Billy named after anyone? I find it an odd name for a young Irish boy

Reactions: 2
Brian ó Driscoll and Amy huberman called their son Billy about 6 years ago, been really popular since then

Is Billy named after anyone? I find it an odd name for a young Irish boy
Peters dad is called William, Billy for short, He is a gentleman. His mother is lovely too.

it’s a very popular name but I think it’s too similar to willow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I doubt well get a picture of billy
Peters dad is called William, Billy for short, He is a gentleman. His mother is lovely too.

it’s a very popular name but I think it’s too similar to willow.
Billy and Willy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The long winded YouTube video on why he is called Billy.

I knew i was having a girl, like Tracy, I just knew it was a girl from the minute I found out I was pregnant.. I didn’t have any preferences but I knew it was a girl.. found out gender at 20 weeks and guess what lads.. it was a boy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lads I get the whole thing that she no longer wants to show Billy face but there’s no point taken a picture of him and then covering up his face like that!! She’s a clown 🤡 I bet the poor lad thinks jaysis mammy is always pointing the camera at Willow why she not taking my picture??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.