Tracey Quinn #3 Pockets are tight, will SuperValu or Aldi win the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jesus i thought i need those joico products wen i first looked 🤣 hair has definitely been done she must think people are thick 🙄

Reactions: 2
Honestly if the hair went from nest to neat using only a salon shampoo why hasnt she posted the bottles? Shes so vain she couldn't wait 3-4 days to post so it wouldnt be an issue? Must think followers are thick

Reactions: 3
20K TT is getting a bit too big for her “influencer” boots with her restriction breaking hairdo. Whatever about the blow dry joico didn’t lob 3 inches off her roots - the absolute cheek of her.

Reactions: 4
For those blondes reading or asking about joico, joico is great in particular for blondes. But joico does not give you what Tracey is lying about.

For those blondes reading or asking about joico, joico is great in particular for blondes. But joico does not give you what Tracey is lying about.
I’d love to try joico but I wouldn’t ever buy a thing from Pelo.
My daughter bought the voduz hairdryer, it’s shite!

Reactions: 1
It does look like she got a blow dry

Also would u recommend joico? I'd like to treat myself to new haircare
Not a hair dresser here but started using joico recently and its worth the extra spend 110%
But do ask for advice on which type to use because it does make a difference..

I’d love to try joico but I wouldn’t ever buy a thing from Pelo.
My daughter bought the voduz hairdryer, it’s shite!
I have the hairdyrer and straightener.. They're both grand i find.. Though I do prefer my GHD without a doubt.. The best thing about the hair dryer is its grand and light.. But it dries my hair the same as my last eti dryer (think that's what its called.. the one for like €60 in Peter Marks?!)
disclaimer: both bought over a year ago and long before the bperfect fiasco Would not support either brand now

Last edited:
I’m more affronted by those awful pjs she dug outta the attic for billy for the toy show 😬😬 I’ve donated stuff in better condition than them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I dunno now, the hair is looking a bit more like a nest today, maybe was a good pic yesterday

I’m more affronted by those awful pjs she dug outta the attic for billy for the toy show 😬😬 I’ve donated stuff in better condition than them
I shouldn’t be, but I am actually shocked at the set of them pyjamas she’s gonna put on poor billy bear tonight.. wtf like, €6 would get you a new pair! They’ll be like pedal pushers and a 3/4 sleeve top on him! I get that some people think Christmas pjs can be a waste of money but buy him new ones and let him wear them tonight and Christmas Eve and then throughout the rest of the year if she wants, but she obviously bought them let him wer them once and put them away for this year... come off it Tracy tuppance you absolute scrooge!

I’m going complaining to joico. I use that on my hair all the time and I never look like that 🤣

• Haha
Ahhh why is Tracey getting so giddy at the sight of the Aldi van coming down the road?? Sure she’s a purebred Supervalu gal 😉😉

Wait a minute.... free food. She won’t sleep a wink tonight!

• Haha
Yeah I thought so. I'm a long time gone from the nappy stages but spotted that a mile off.
How could she take a picture of the child in a dirty nappy and put the picture on insta?

I have a baby girl and I would never put her in anything that let the nappy be seen, I would put her in knicks or tights. I know it might be trickier to get similar for a boy but WTF she dressed him up especially and takes that photo out every Christmas. Crop it or something. Oh I'm not able today.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.