Tracey Quinn #3 Pockets are tight, will SuperValu or Aldi win the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tree is depressing. Why is she continuing with the video while that child is pressing a tissue or wipe into her face. So naughty. Thats so distracting and unprofessional. Supervalu obviously gifted her those Eddie Rockets sauces cause I doubt tight tits would ever pay for anything to do with that expensive brand

Reactions: 2
Do you think Peter has left? Why can he not look after the children when one has to go the hospital or when she is working as surely that cook off was work to her? Maybe he's escaped the poor house.

Thanks for showing us you painted the bear claws Tracey, but you don't read here!!

Reactions: 3
Hmmm I’m a hair dresser and big joico fan but her hair looks recently done (as in this evening ) to me. Check the scruffy tiger king hair look in the SuperValu apron pic & then the selfie in the 2017 summer PJs... ive never seen her dry her hair properly , and as good as joico is, joico doesn’t dry your hair.. hmm

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hmmm I’m a hair dresser and big joico fan but her hair looks recently done (as in this evening ) to me. Check the scruffy tiger king hair look in the SuperValu apron pic & then the selfie in the 2017 summer PJs... ive never seen her dry her hair properly , and as good as joico is, joico doesn’t dry your hair.. hmm
It does look like she got a blow dry

Also would u recommend joico? I'd like to treat myself to new haircare

Denise sent her salon shampoo and conditioner and she says she THINKS its Joico. I smell bullcrap. Ill bet denise coloured her hair the roots are gone no? So thats a podcast recording outside her 5K, a hospital visit across the city with both kids and a new hairdo for TT all in one week during lockdown.

Reactions: 4
So the reason she couldn't do the cook along was absolutely nothing to do with willow, she was getting her hair done!!! Ah lads🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ And she "thinks" it's joico but she tags them anyway 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

So the 6 inch roots from earlier magically disappeared with a bit of shampoo? Pull the other one Tuppence. Her hair normally looks like a nest after she does it herself

Reactions: 5
The picture she put up of Billy at Christmas as a baby in the nappy.. Is the nappy wet and full? 🤐

I’m not fooled. Are you ?
both before pics are today. This evening actually.
It definitely looks recently cut and coloured in the second pic

• Sick
So the 6 inch roots from earlier magically disappeared with a bit of shampoo? Pull the other one Tuppence. Her hair normally looks like a nest after she does it herself
you can actually tell she’s lying about joico (maybe Denise did send them but they weren’t used tonight) as she’s blushing in that clip. Watch it again. It’s awkward & quick & she only says it purely as people will cop it. She never blow dries her hair it’s always like a nest with frizz. Really honestly can’t believe she thinks people believe that’s from shampoo !

Reactions: 6
you can actually tell she’s lying about joico (maybe Denise did send them but they weren’t used tonight) as she’s blushing in that clip. Watch it again. It’s awkward & quick & she only says it purely as people will cop it. She never blow dries her hair it’s always like a nest with frizz. Really honestly can’t believe she thinks people believe that’s from shampoo !
Denise prob swang by her house and did her hair and said just tell them its a shampoo. Why wasnt she on flashing the bottles like she does with all her pr freebies. Shes made it so much more obvious. If she just waited until next week noone would have questioned it. 100% she is not responsible for that hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.