Tracey Quinn #3 Pockets are tight, will SuperValu or Aldi win the fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also she rocked up 20 minutes late.
She always does this, turns up late for public appointments but if she was paying she’d be there or else charged for wasting time.

Poor Leanne will be totally mithered with all Saint Tracey's parenting advice 😏 and cue the "I didnt think it was possible but we're closer than ever now sissy is a mother. Speaking of births does anyone remember the time I accidentally gave birth on my living room floor 🙈 and the🚒👨‍🚒 had to show up 😂
Along with the cameras

Reactions: 2
That's fine.. He could and should have taken Billy to the appointment in that case? No?
There was no need for a child to be in that hospital that didn't have an appointment. None!
Ya course he shud but wat i said i still apply here he prob wasnt allowed because Tracey is mom of the year and has to be seen to be doing everything for the kids! by all means he prob is a lazy duck but i get the impression its wat she says goes and she has to do everything

Reactions: 2
She hasn't addressed it at all, is she really that ignorant and selfish that she doesn't think she has done anything wrong here? I wonder have any of her followers said it to her

Reactions: 4
The last of the slow cooker ham from the weekend I'll tell ya she's a miserable sow 😂😂😂
Her food makes my stomach turn. Like the egg wrap yesterday, coleslaw it in😣some things do not go together, even if they need to be used up. How come every lunch, dinner, snack she makes is like shes a college student trying to make their last tenner feed them for a week

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That duck will last 3938 days and probably have room for the freezer - and she will be swearing by that chilli relish but will never repurchase ! They literally mouth water at the very thought of free food ... is it greed or is it mean-ness I can’t decide ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Could she not just clean the aul nails, or at least paint them so we can't see the big line of black filth.
How her nails are so dirty all the time is beyond me, first of all she’s always cooking.. wash your hands before hand, shower every evening or morning = clean nails.. housewife = hands constantly in water washing dishes, mammy of “baby” wash your hands after you change nappy, making baby a bottle/food she should be washing her hands to make sure baby Is eating and drinking safely without any germs/bacteria/scum... it genuinely looks like her hands aren’t washed from one day to the next 😨

Reactions: 6
I can't get over her nails. She obviously reads here, would that of everything said not be mortifying. There's nothing to be said for dirty nails, unlike maybe a messy house. I've said it before but she can't be practicing good hand hygiene.

Also, the giddiness about the free food cookalong and in fairness it did look nice and next story is 'dinner was leftover lasagne (made with jars) and a few chips'. Would that not tell SV everything they need to know? TT is not a good fit for high quality products even though 'herself and Peter are mad into cooking'!

Reactions: 4
How her nails are so dirty all the time is beyond me, first of all she’s always cooking.. wash your hands before hand, shower every evening or morning = clean nails.. housewife = hands constantly in water washing dishes, mammy of “baby” wash your hands after you change nappy, making baby a bottle/food she should be washing her hands to make sure baby Is eating and drinking safely without any germs/bacteria/scum... it genuinely looks like her hands aren’t washed from one day to the next 😨
So Silly of me she breast feeds so wouldn’t be making a bottle.. how could I forget 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah lads the state of the tree, my kids 10 euro one from tesco looks a million times better.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's not even joining in the Kevin Dundon cooking thing after getting all the food free.

Willow is the excuse again... such cheek to super valu after sending her everything. She honestly reminds me of a lanky awkward teen with those gawky selfies she posts. Her PJs are always faded they’re so old , her boots must stink. I just don’t get it, the tree is a €15 Argos on Dec 26th sale job. Why live so miserable when you don’t have to ? That fleece blanket can’t be washed & dried in 24 hours it must reek. I just find her filthy and scruffy

Reactions: 5
Can Peter not look after Willow while she does the cook along ? Unbelievable. We should all message Super Valu to give out about them sending her free stuff.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.